Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele's design for Born Free Africa 

post-13850-0-55891500-1398265332_thumb.j

(Someone tweeted they bought the last one. I searched and cant find her designs other than a baby bib.  could hers already be sold out? :blink:  or is my mind playing tricks on me? )

http://www.shopbop.com/gisele-bundchen-childs-bib-born/vp/v=1/1518856167.htm?folderID=28524&fm=other-shopbysize&colorId=10917

edit nevermind: only 1 of her scarfs is left. :D

http://www.shopbop.com/gisele-bundchen-womens-scarf-born/vp/v=1/1598263176.htm?folderID=28489&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=10917

Celebrities Gisele Bundchen, Don Cheadle, Yaya Toure and Ian Somerhalder Issue Call to Action for World Environment Day Thu, Apr 24, 2014 Nairobi, 24 April 2014 - Supermodel Gisele Bündchen, Actors Don Cheadle and Ian Somerhalder and footballer Yaya Touré - all UNEP Goodwill Ambassadors - have launched a challenge to see who can rally the most registered activities for World Environment Day 2014. - Their call to action, Message in the Bottle, asks individuals around the world to join one of the celebrities' teams and make a difference by pledging to take action in support of World Environment Day, which culminates globally on 5 June. These pledges can be registered at wedchallenge.com

The campaign features a variety of Public Service Announcements in 7 languages which will run on CNN, large format billboards in Times Square in New York City and Piccadilly Circus in London, and on-line. (To view the videos, please visit

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ4sOGXTWw8GqnygMSOxWirZN_m-Gphn9

In a unique creative approach, viewers get to see Don Cheadle playing trumpet to prepare for his upcoming directorial debut and lead role as Miles Davis, Gisele practicing her beloved martial art, Kung Fu, and Yaya Touré getting mentally prepared for the run up to the World Cup.

"These global celebrities are giving fans a unique glimpse into the private moments that make them who they are," said Jeffrey Nachmanoff, director of the Public Service Announcements, screenwriter for the climate blockbuster The Day After Tomorrow and writer/director of Traitor and the CBS series Hostages.

How to Get Involved:

Each celebrity Goodwill Ambassador is championing his or her own cause in support of this year's WED theme, Raise Your Voice not the Sea Level. YOU can cast your own vote by pledging support to one of their activities at wedchallenge.com or on Twitter. You can also support via social media networks:

Hashtags

#WorldEnvironmentDay #WED2014 #WEDchallenge

Teams:

GiseleBünchen Twitter account: @giseleofficial

Yaya TouréTwitter account: @Toure_yaya42

Don CheadleTwitter account: @IamDonCheadle

IanSomerhalder Twitter account: @iansomerhalder

Facebook/Google +

For #WorldEnvironmentDay this year Gisele Bündchen will work against food waste, Don Cheadle wants you to power down, Ian Somerhalder asks you to go greener and Yaya Touré to purge plastics. Which team will you join? #WEDchallenge

- See more at: http://www.unep.org/NewsCentre/default.aspx?DocumentID=2787&ArticleID=10834&l=en#sthash.JK9ca5il.dpuf

post-13850-0-39196700-1398351850_thumb.p

It could be a cover or fall campaign. Its definitely major since they only shoot with big magazines and brands. :p  :ddr:

I think I've seen enough campaigns from her this year already. :laugh:  we need some covers + eds. Hopefully many summer/fall eds. I'm sure she shot with Meisel on more than one thing, when she shot her Balenciaga campaign in NY (if he is indeed the one who shot it, either he or Steven Klein probably). Hopefully another VI cover.

H&M released the same info and said only Bob was gonna dj. It said nothing about Gisele being there other than mention her song etc. so we'll see.

She will do the Rainforest Alliance Gala next Wednesday

http://my.rainforest-alliance.org/site/Calendar?id=101181&view=Detail&utm_campaign=gala2014&utm_source=gala2014_email&utm_medium=email&s_src=gala2014&s_subsrc=gala2014_email

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming projects thanks to oliver on tfs  :ddr:

Magazines:
Vogue Brazil cover with Neymar (Jun/14) by Testino

Campaigns:

Balenciaga F.W 14/15, shot in NYC
Colcci (Shot in Miami with Sean O'Pry)
Emilio Pucci F.W 14/15. shot in NYC (by Mario Sorrenti)

Events:
Cannes Film Festival - may
Gisele Bündchen Intimates - may (launching her first store in Sao Paulo)

Unkown:
Shoot by Mert & Marcus
Shoot in NYC (make-up by Tom Pecheaux)
Shoot in NYC (Katie Grand styling)

• 2 weeks later...

yeps think you're right ^ The Cannes Lions festival is in June not May. I think thats what she's attending. Damn Portuguese to English translators confused me. Not sure if it will be some fancy event tho. :/ She's invited as a speaker for UNEP lol

I dont think shes in Russia with Anne. She posted a pic in NYC, and she shot a campaign. :D