Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady met up and hugged as he stepped out the Patriots locker room after a difficult Super Bowl loss in Indiana on Sunday. Tom and his team lost to the NY Giants in a close game, which Gisele watched from a luxury box. The Patriots were unable to pull out a win, despite Gisele's now-famous email asking for best wishes from friends and family on "Tommy's" big day. Even so, he gets to come home to a happy personal life with Gisele and his two adorable sons. Hopefully now that the season is over they'll find time for a romantic getaway, considering how much they love hitting the beach and we've seen how much all-star quarterback Tom also enjoys a waterslide.

post-2904-0-1446077935-09349_thumb.jpg

popsugar.com

Sounds like Gi gave a little rant.

(CBS) Supermodel Gisele Bundchen stood by her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, telling friends that the receivers were the ones to blame for the Patriots' 17-21 loss to the New York Giants.

Pictures: Gisele Bundchen

Pictures: Stars at the Super Bowl

Waiting for an elevator after the game with some other Patriots' wives, Gisele was videotaped saying, "I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times. My husband cannot f---king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

Earlier in the week, Bundchen reportedly sent out an email to loved ones asking for their support before the big game.

"I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time," Bundchen reportedly wrote.

Bundchen, 31, and Brady, 34, married in 2009 and have a 2-year-old son, Benjamin. The NFL star also has a 4-year-old son, Jack, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-5737...-patriots-loss/

I saw the video of her blaming the receivers. I don't care HOW big of a Gisele fan you are but what an UTTERLY CLASSLESS move to make. No tact. I understand she was disappointed, what Patriots fan wasn't? Especially emotional because that is her husband but it is entirely unacceptable to make comments about your husband's teammates. It's true, they dropped several balls. The point here though is that NEVER under any circumstance should that be said in front of the media or in front of the wives of other football players on your team.

Look at how upset tom was, yet he had the tact to say "Wes welker is great, I love that guy" no matter how crucial the drop welker made was and how much it added to their loss. and his wife goes and disrespects the Patriots organization and makes a mockery of it.

It's sad. I am disappointed because of how much she praises being spiritual and calm and all this zen crap, yet she has no problem dropping the F bomb in a bitter rant. Stay classy.

I saw the video of her blaming the receivers. I don't care HOW big of a Gisele fan you are but what an UTTERLY CLASSLESS move to make. No tact. I understand she was disappointed, what Patriots fan wasn't? Especially emotional because that is her husband but it is entirely unacceptable to make comments about your husband's teammates. It's true, they dropped several balls. The point here though is that NEVER under any circumstance should that be said in front of the media or in front of the wives of other football players on your team.

Look at how upset tom was, yet he had the tact to say "Wes welker is great, I love that guy" no matter how crucial the drop welker made was and how much it added to their loss. and his wife goes and disrespects the Patriots organization and makes a mockery of it.

It's sad. I am disappointed because of how much she praises being spiritual and calm and all this zen crap, yet she has no problem dropping the F bomb in a bitter rant. Stay classy.

I agree completely. Seriously, who is Giselle to bring down a good team? Nobody. if thats really how she felt how about next time she just get on the field and play with her husband to beat the giants her damn self. That was just being a sore looser, and lets not forget the fact that she actually told people to pray that the pats and tommy win, that was just basically praying for more money to go in their pocket, talk about shallow. But I really didn't like what she said about the whole team because she isn't a football player she doesn't know and probably doesn't have what it takes to play, so don't just put down others just because your husband is good, there are just certain things you don't do 1. Be greedy and pray for more fortune and victory 2. Put down others while they are already down.

Had alot of respect for her as a working woman and model but as a person, I can't.

I agree completely. Seriously, who is Giselle to bring down a good team? Nobody. if thats really how she felt how about next time she just get on the field and play with her husband to beat the giants her damn self. That was just being a sore looser, and lets not forget the fact that she actually told people to pray that the pats and tommy win, that was just basically praying for more money to go in their pocket, talk about shallow. But I really didn't like what she said about the whole team because she isn't a football player she doesn't know and probably doesn't have what it takes to play, so don't just put down others just because your husband is good, there are just certain things you don't do 1. Be greedy and pray for more fortune and victory 2. Put down others while they are already down.

Had alot of respect for her as a working woman and model but as a person, I can't.

I definitely agree with most of this but for me her requesting prayers for him wasn't about the money. I'm a huge sports fan, and I can only imagine how important football is to the players and their families..it's their CAREER. I don't see how asking people to support him and give him confidence and to pray for him is asking for more money or being greedy. Her husband plays to win championships and she just wants to see him succeed. I saw no problem with the email she wrote except for the fact that I thought it made Tom look weak, as though he was not confident enough as is.

But the team thing, I'm 100% on board. How rude is it to do that, and sore loser is the perfect term. Even tom handled it better than her, he is always classy when it comes to accepting blame. She should understand, since she is over 30 now, that some conversations and discussions are meant to be had in private. Not to be blasted in front of tons of super bowl media cameras. I just didn't understand where she got the audacity to put down a player like Wes Welker who has done SO much the last seasons with the Patriots. He had a HUGE mishap this game, no doubt he DID cost Pats the game in many ways, but how dare she ultimately say the receivers were the reason. And not only did she say it, but no grace...ahhh, disappointing.

I completely agree with the idea you win as a team and lose as a team but to be fair, there were apparently Giants fans that were heckling her (from what i understand). It wasn't as if she just was randomly ranting. I don't expect her to sit there and be 'Yeah you're right, Tom sucks'. So I don't blame her, i don't think she's right for it, but i don't blame her.

I definitely agree with most of this but for me her requesting prayers for him wasn't about the money. I'm a huge sports fan, and I can only imagine how important football is to the players and their families..it's their CAREER. I don't see how asking people to support him and give him confidence and to pray for him is asking for more money or being greedy. Her husband plays to win championships and she just wants to see him succeed. I saw no problem with the email she wrote except for the fact that I thought it made Tom look weak, as though he was not confident enough as is.

But the team thing, I'm 100% on board. How rude is it to do that, and sore loser is the perfect term. Even tom handled it better than her, he is always classy when it comes to accepting blame. She should understand, since she is over 30 now, that some conversations and discussions are meant to be had in private. Not to be blasted in front of tons of super bowl media cameras. I just didn't understand where she got the audacity to put down a player like Wes Welker who has done SO much the last seasons with the Patriots. He had a HUGE mishap this game, no doubt he DID cost Pats the game in many ways, but how dare she ultimately say the receivers were the reason. And not only did she say it, but no grace...ahhh, disappointing.

I'm more of a selfless person so for me, when people know they have so much fortune and victories(tom has a few rings) asking for more is a little greedy. If you really want to win a freaking game that regardless of winning it or not your still going to have millions put in your pocket, be spirtutual together atleast. I think it was a little silly to tell others to pray to....win a game lol. She brought god into it and there are so many other problems in the world thats why I thought it was shallow. Either she wanted to win really freaking bad (immature) or she wanted even more money (greed). I could care less about tom's image lol. But we all know that they are extremely rich like she is the richest model right now he is one of the richest quatorbacks....why are you praying? Lol, winning or not he was still getting paid just to be there...Maybe she is just OVER dramatic by nature and thats probably why she is known for her mouth and why she dissed the rest of the team

agree she should have chosen her words more wisely but it was also messed up those guys taunting her like that so I see both sides. I'd say she usually ignores pretty well (whenever she has gotten in "trouble" before she usually doesn't say a thing back to the press and keeps her integrity.) I guess she was really fired up, haha. The woman beside her was another players wife, but they weren't screaming her name telling her, how her husband sucked. They clearly wanted a reaction and she should have known by now, not to give them one.

Maybe it seems bad to the public but I'm sure these guys know her quite well and won't take it so seriously. Well since I am one of the few who also follow her through the good, I've read them (Tom's teammates) talking fondly of her as a person, quite often. Hopefully its all good between them. She's admitted to being a very passionate person and she doesn't know if its her blessing or her curse, haha. I'd say a little bit of both. Professionally: BLESSING. Publicly: curse.

Gisele is one of the most charitable celebs around, sadly that boring ole stuff is not what sells mags/webhits.

-1 for the rant but cannot see the problem in her PRIVATE prayer to friends and family. If you are religious, prayer is part of your daily life, whether for something big or miniscule. God frowns upon those who only turn to him in dire need. can't see the problem with that at all if its her beliefs.

semi-update

Gisele Bundchen Defends Comments: “I Am Huge Supporter of Patriots!”

http://rumorfix.com/2012/02/gisele-bundche...er-of-patriots/

I'm more of a selfless person so for me, when people know they have so much fortune and victories(tom has a few rings) asking for more is a little greedy. If you really want to win a freaking game that regardless of winning it or not your still going to have millions put in your pocket, be spirtutual together atleast. I think it was a little silly to tell others to pray to....win a game lol. She brought god into it and there are so many other problems in the world thats why I thought it was shallow. Either she wanted to win really freaking bad (immature) or she wanted even more money (greed). I could care less about tom's image lol. But we all know that they are extremely rich like she is the richest model right now he is one of the richest quatorbacks....why are you praying? Lol, winning or not he was still getting paid just to be there...Maybe she is just OVER dramatic by nature and thats probably why she is known for her mouth and why she dissed the rest of the team

Well to be fair, football players have contracts over an extended amount of time. Brady was already making tons of money as a QB for the Patriots. There isn't too much more money involved if he wins the super bowl. There is a small bonus, it's not like he gets more money, I think it's as small as 250,000, which in comparison to what they make is rather small. And it's not like he needs help pulling endorsements..... but there is no such thing as winning enough. Just because Tom already has 3 rings doesn't mean he doesn't want another one, that is the whole point of being an athlete..it's to compete. That's what actually makes an athlete great, the motivation and the will to want to win MORE. Look at michael jordan...Kobe bryant... I will never be able to say they were too dramatic about the loss. It IS a big deal when that's your career...and football as a career, consumes most of your life.

Well to be fair, football players have contracts over an extended amount of time. Brady was already making tons of money as a QB for the Patriots. There isn't too much more money involved if he wins the super bowl. There is a small bonus, it's not like he gets more money, I think it's as small as 250,000, which in comparison to what they make is rather small. And it's not like he needs help pulling endorsements..... but there is no such thing as winning enough. Just because Tom already has 3 rings doesn't mean he doesn't want another one, that is the whole point of being an athlete..it's to compete. That's what actually makes an athlete great, the motivation and the will to want to win MORE. Look at michael jordan...Kobe bryant... I will never be able to say they were too dramatic about the loss. It IS a big deal when that's your career...and football as a career, consumes most of your life.

I mean she should consider other things and people and be grateful it makes her look hungry and overly desirous

So I don't blame her, i don't think she's right for it, but i don't blame her.

I'm with you. Tom is part of the team, he handled things well as a team member. She is HIS wife, so she feels defensive towards him. Someone tells her her husband sucks of course she'll react. She probably shouldn't have, but she's only human and I don't blame her at all.

still love you gi

I agree her some of her actions weren't appropriate, but I think she was very upset and let her emotions get the best of her. She might be an uber model but she is still human. Mess ups are inevitable. Either way for every action there is a reaction and she needs to accept & deal with the "consequences" regardless was it right or wrong.

Gisele is human Tom is her husband if someone says something negative about someone you love you get defensive, this was literally right after the game and she was of course upset she wanted her husbands team to win and to see him happy she saw how the last Super Bowl loss affected him. She didn't yell this out to the camera she vented to a friend and a camera happened to follow her. She is right tho, the drop passes are ones the patriots usually make and that most likely cost them the game.

alot of negativity and alot of positive agreement too. Just check her twitter its filled with F yeah stand by your man or stfu b*tch. (funny the ones who call names say far worse things than she has ever said). They know all about class I see.

As long as it doesn't affect her professional career I dont really care about petty non sense. (which she seems to be doing just fine in the career department; businesses flourishing,A list gig after A list gig, et al) Hey Kate and Naomi have done far worse than she has ever done, and scandal didn't hurt them none, if anything it made them more in demand/relevant again. :laugh:

Although at times like this, I think its just best to lay low. Maybe she and Toms new home will give them some privacy.