Bellazon

News

Neo52285

As it turned out, the biggest star in the house on Saturday was not front of house, but in the show. Gisele Bundchen headlined a pack of supermodels, that also included Shalom Harlow and Karolina Kurkova, that closed the show. The group posed for pictures behind the curtains after the proceedings.

“I personally think he’s a great guy, a great person, and he’s always so sincere,” Bundchen said of Wang and her rare runway appearance. “He asked me and I’m very happy that I was able to be here.”

Bundchen’s turn in the show capped a busy week for the model. Her husband Tom Brady was the losing quarterback in last Sunday’s Super Bowl. In the wake of the loss, a camera phone caught her complaining that Brady could not both throw and catch the football, a dig at the receiving skills a few of his teammates had demonstrated in the game. Asked about the week-long fallout from the made-for-sports-radio comments, Bundchen stopped talking. She smiled, raised an index finger and walked away.

http://www.wwd.com/runway/fall-ready-to-we.../alexander-wang

With surprise appearance, Gisele confirms fashion truth: Alexander Wang is the new Marc Jacobs

NEW YORK — With a hip crowd jamming the bleachers of a cavernous Manhattan pier warehouse in the week's most buzzed-about fashion show, a set of mirrors placed in strategic locations to emulate a modern-day Stonehenge, dramatic lighting and a bevy of supermodels led by the incomparable — controversial — Gisele Bundchen, I could have sworn that I was watching a Marc Jacobs show.

Jacobs always draws the most attention during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week because he sets the trends that everyone follows with a lavish production featuring top models, innovative sets and widely emulate runway looks.

But there may be a changing of the guard.

With a sense of purpose (or a plea for vindication?), Bundchen confidently marched out in a high-neck black trenchcoat with a split up the front that will likely be a bestseller.

It wasn't Jacobs who was drawing all the attention Saturday night. (His show comes Monday). Instead, Alexander Wang was the focus of the adoring crowd with a tightly choreographed show that had plenty for fashion tastemakers to marvel about.

Wang's 2012 fall collection was hard-edged but shiny, with high-tech fabrics of lacquered wool, waxed suede and bonded leather. (Like Jacobs, Wang experiments with new, unusual fabrics.) Many of the outfits were all-black or all-white, with a few oxblood patterns to break up the monocromatic shades.

With a lot of boxy shapes and some loose styles, the collection had more of a tough girl vibe than a sexpot attitude, although a series of shrink-wrapped jacquard knits in frayed patterns hugged the body and arms.

It had a couple of sure-to-be best-selling handbags, including an oversized tote that resembles a doctor's bag.

And it had Gisele.

Program notes instructed the audience to remain in their seats after the traditional runway walk, indicating something special was left to come.

And sure enough supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Shalom Harlow and Karolina Kurdova, who rarely walk the runways any more, appeared with other models in more mostly black, hard-edge clothes that have commercial appeal. With a sense of purpose (or a plea for vindication?), Bundchen confidently marched out in a high-neck black trenchcoat with a split up the front that will likely be a bestseller.

The models made diagonal patterns around the set, with each ending in front of a big mirror, her reflection illuminated to the audience, which remained strangely quiet.

(The last time I saw the Brazilian supermodel in a fashion week runway show was about five years ago when she led off the Jacobs's show clad in a high-necked blouse and tight skirt in a librarian-about-to-be-unleashed collection.)

Bundchen, who raised such a ruckus when she came to the defense of her husband, New England Patroits quarterback Tom Brady, and threw the F-bomb at critics after the team's narrow loss at the Super Bowl, declined to comment further about the incident when asked about it backstage after the show.

But she flashed the peace sign to a Boston Herald fashion writer.

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/0...ew-marc-jacobs/

OMG Moment: Gisele, Shalom, Frankie & Karolina Hit The Runway At Alexander Wang

Wang may have canceled his famously-raucous after party this season, but he still delivered on the buzz front by casting a slew of old-school supermodels to take the final strut.

The show notes simply listed the models who would be walking...followed by a cryptic message that read, "Please stay in your seats...", at which point the stunning Karolina Kurkova emerged, causing a noticeable wave of excitement in the crowd...followed by Shalom Harlow, who still has a seriously killer bod...and Natasha Poly, Carmen Kass...and finally, Mrs. Tom Brady herself. I've been to more than 500 fashion shows in my career, and I have never seen a crowd lose their cool like that over a model (the closest may have been when Paris Hilton walked in the Heatherette show at the apex of her trucker-hats-and-small-dogs-as-accessories fame). Camera phones were snapping, usually-cool-as-ice editors were squirming in their seats, and for a minute there, I thought the Twitter-verse may explode. It was the very definition of a fashion week OMG moment...

And while we're talking fabulousness at Alexander Wang, check out my five favorite looks from the fall 2012 collection:

Read More http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slave...l#ixzz1mBEmcCtE

man I wanna see the LIVE show! :p

Gisele's July 2011 Vogue Brazil cover was their highest selling issue ever,..but KK broke the record with her November cover. :p

Earlier in July, we had already hit record with the release starring Gisele Bundchen, in Amazonas, with four different covers, which sold 70,743 copies.

http://vogue.globo.com/mundo-vogue/a-vogue...odos-os-tempos/

hope press will shut their mouths up soon about this stupid incident,already fed up with seeing these silly tweets this week :wacko:

com'n move on guys! she rocked the Wang runway and all eyes are on her career now (anyway my eyes :p )

I know the media sure knows how to DRAAAAAG something out. I'm glad Gi declined to comment because no matter what she says about it would fuel the fire. I'm so happy to see her on the runway this year is shaping up to be one of her best career wise.

I loved that the lady from the Boston Herald (the ones who defame her quite often) was there and Gisele flashed the peace sign to her ^ (I posted the pic in candids thread). I am also glad because she was there to showcase herself as a model, and all headlines were about her walking a fashion show, not "guess what Gisele said this time".... The media has nothing. :hehe: smart move.

Tom and Gisele are in Costa Rica now. :) (saw some tweets)

There were rumblings of her appearance before the show (as the team at Fashionista Tweeted, Freaking GISELE backstage at alex wang) and once she did hit the catwalk, wearing an asymmetrical military-inspired black leather coat and matching boots, she was met with cheers.

It was special to walk in the Alexander Wang show on Saturday, Bundchen told PEOPLE exclusively following the show. "He is an innovative designer and a sweet person. I look forward to working with him in the future."

people.com

Which celebrity would cyclists most like to ride with?

According to a Bicycling magazine poll of more than 5,000 readers, it's Gisele Bundchen. Of course, some hardcore Patriots fans may disagree, though I'm sure even they would excuse/endorse her comments about New England's receivers if she were wearing spandex bike shorts.

At least, Gisele is the person whom male readers chose from a list of eight celebs noted for their interest in cycling. Women picked Patrick Dempsey, aka, Dr. McDreamy on "Gray's Anatomy," a passionate cyclist who holds an annual charity ride. Gisele finished last among women voters, while Tom Brady was next-to-last. The quarterback ranked fourth among male voters.

The runners-up for the men in order were: actor (and Lance Armstrong pal) Matthew McConaughey, Talking Heads musician (and author of "Bicycle Diaries") David Byrne, Brady, Dempsey, Madonna, actor Jake Gyllenhaal and actor Orlando Bloom. The runners-up among women were: McConaughey, Gyllenhaal, Byrne, Bloom, Madonna, Brady and Gisele.

Among other interesting tidbits from the poll: 50 percent of men cyclists and 58 percent of women would rather give up sex for a month than cycling for a month. (Again, the numbers might change if they were allowed to ride with Gisele and McDreamy, respectively.) Also, 64 percent of women said they give a thumbs up to men who shave their legs (I hope my wife doesn't see this).

Finally, while 79 percent of the respondents say they ride to stay healthy and 76 percent say they also ride for fun (you could pick more than one reason), 46 percent say they ride to look better. Hey, that last benefit is important if you're hoping to snag a ride with Gisele or McDreamy.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7551107

via giseledaily

Sweet Lucie's Ice Cream and Treats

Had a great time serving organic ice cream sundaes at Gisele & Tom Brady's today. Such a sweet family!

Sweet Lucie's Ice Cream and Treats "Hey B! he'll love her even more to know that she's a really warm person! no pics bc it was a private party at their home."

http://www.facebook.com/ilovelucies?ref=mf&sk=wall

She's the new face of Bank of Brazil worldwide -

Banco do Brazil launches first major advertising campaign abroad

With an eye on its internationalization, customers and competition, the Bank of Brazil launched on Sunday (26/02) its first big campaign abroad. The bank is already present in 23 countries.

The campaign is the model Gisele Bundchen and tagline "Bank of Brazil. From Brazil to the world. From world to Brazil." The mother of the model is retired from the bench, where she worked for 35 years, as escrituária agencies in the South.

No amount disclosed for contractual reasons, according to Paulo Roberto Caffarelli, vice president of BB, the campaign aims to show that the bank may be the main link for businesses with investors around the world.

The main markets outside of Brazil is Latin America, United States, Asia and Africa. By 2015 the bank expects to have 20 branches throughout the U.S., where he bought last year Eurobank, which will be called Bank of Brazil in the Americas.

Also for 2015 the forecast is for 60 new branches in Argentina.

marketingcomentado.com.br via giseledaily

http://www.marketingcomentado.com.br/2012/...ira-grande.html

Anderson Antunes ‏ @AndersonThinks

Gisele Bundchen reps Banco do Brasil's--Brazil's largest bank by assets--1st global ad campaign. Gisele's mother worked there for 35 years.

For Gisele, the campaign portrays the good time that Brazil is experiencing and the perception of other countries about our country. "It's a campaign of great responsibility because we spread the image of Brazil and how Brazilians are seen out there," said Gisele.

The campaign, created by Master Agency, attributes are highlighted as the Brazilianness, professionalism, sustainability and international experience, the values ​​reinforced by Bank of Brazil Gisele Bundchen. "The brand of BB has 203 years, and bears the name of nationality. Make an association with Gisele synthesizes the attribute of Brazilianness," says the director of Marketing and Communications Bank of Brazil, Hayton Jurema da Rocha.

http://www.marketingcomentado.com.br/2012/...ira-grande.html

lovevsmodels