Bellazon

News

Neo52285

really don't understand but okay...lol

Gisele Bundchen inspired garden at Casa Cor Sao Paulo

Know in advance of the event four environments Paulistano that begins on May 29

post-13850-0-1446077944-50469_thumb.jpg

The 26th edition of Casa Cor, the largest event of architecture, decoration and landscaping of the Americas, begins on May 29 in Sao Paulo, but the beauty and innovation environments have some stand out from the project. Is the case of garden made in tribute to Gisele Bundchen, who has a statue of the supermodel made in reforested wood, and the loft with inflatable structure produced by the architect Leo Shehtman.

The sustainable garden, created by brothers Eduardo and Beatriz Fernandez Mera coexistence in the square, was one of the requests for Gisele. "The guidance has helped us to think about ecological solutions, such as draining floors and furniture, synthetic fiber," says Mera landscape of Landscape Architecture.

In the area of

Next Tuesday (15.05), Gisele Bundchen must stop the traffic in São Paulo. The top arrives in town to launch the new collection of her line of lingerie Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates, which will have dedicated space for the top parts of the flagship of Hope Gardens.

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/news/gisele-bu...s-em-sao-paulo/

post-13850-1336752138_thumb.jpg

With the presence of Gisele Bundchen, Hope opens flagship SP

Accompanying the growth of the lingerie market in Brazil, Hope opens its first flagship, the Oscar Freire Street that also houses the concept store Valisère and Scala.

Designed by Lena Pessoa, DeuxL office - responsible for stores and Jimmy Choo Louis Vuiton - the space of 200 m2 home a corner only for Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates, collection dubbed the top - which incidentally, arrives in Sao Paulo for store opening, May 15.

In parts of the brand, the new space offers personalized service and tuning parts, changing handles, latches and so far back, beyond the initial recording.

http://chic.ig.com.br/moda/noticia/com-pre..._medium=twitter

&

@AndersonThinks

The new #Celeb100 list will debut next Wednesday @Forbes.

The UN Information Centre in Brazil, Rio Unic, and the National Committee of the Rio + 20, launched on Monday in Rio de Janeiro, the campaign "I am Nodes"

The project has the participation of famous and anonymous people, as the model and ambassador to the United Nations Environment Programme, Gisele Bundchen. The player Ronaldo, writer Paulo Coelho, the artist Vik Muniz and the architect Oscar Niemeyer also star in the campaign.

mobilization

The proposed "I am We" is to encourage civil society participation in the largest global conversation about the direction of the planet over the next 20 years.

For the director of Rio Unic, Giancarlo Summa, mobilization expands the voice of society.

"This will make the Rio +20 is more than a major conference of heads of state and government, but it is a conference involving all over the world, millions of people who will together work towards the development sustainable. "

participation

The campaign developed by Ogilvy Group in Brazil will be broadcast on TV, radio, newspapers, magazines and the Internet has as a major ally, explains the president of the agency, Sergio Amado.

"Through the connectivity, ie, social networks, you have a remarkable parallel power to build good things."

Anyone can participate in the campaign "I am We," sending text, pictures and videos to the site "The Future We Want."

The best contributions will be displayed in an exhibition at the Summit of the Peoples.

The UN Conference on Sustainable Development will take place between 20 and 22 June in Rio de Janeiro.

http://www.unmultimedia.org/radio/portugue..._medium=twitter

&

Gisele Bundchen is among us. The top arrived early on Tuesday (15.05) in Sao Paulo to launch the second collection of Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates. With sweater, jeans and boots, she stepped off the plane and headed for the hotel Emiliano alone, leaving his son Benjamin and her husband Tom Brady at home to be accompanied only by a team of bodyguards.

Later, the model receives the beauty artist and stylist Giorgio Silvio Lafer Flavia in his suite to prepare for a cocktail closed to guests at the new flagship of Hope, located in the Jardins district, which has an area devoted exclusively to the pieces created in partnership with the model. Gisele should be in the state capital until next Thursday (17:05) because of other commitments in the city.

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/news/gisele-bu...e-em-sao-paulo/

She's shooting a new campaign/commerical for Oral-B

Gisele Bundchen, this beauty, here in Sao Paulo. After brighten the launch of the second line she has signed for Hope (LINK), now star Gisele's new campaign Oral-B. You, on Friday (18:05).

Records today and tomorrow. The film has something "paparazzo," she pursued by guys, so ... Super original. (But we LOVE if they can advertise here.)

(site rg)

http://siterg.ig.com.br/news/2012/05/18/gisele-bocao/

There was going to be another runway show inside the Hope store with Gisele and models I believe I read ^

wow she's in Paris I wonder what for...

Telma France Tour ‏@tboaventura31

Gisele Bundchen arriving at CDG in Paris today, T2F! Beautiful, beautiful too!

HOLY S*IT! :ddr::idk::clap::ddr::clap::ddr:

@NdrPenelove Shooting #Chanel with Gisele Bundchen

I'm at a loss for words. Chanel has been on my Gisele wishlist for so many years. I swear so many things I've requested she do on her twitter, have came true. I quess she really does read our tweets, lol.

Its almost June I thought most mainline campaigns have already been shot? it could be an exclusive fragrance contract or something...oh my.