Bellazon

News

Neo52285

From her official site:

August 15, 2012

Fantastic Girl

Gisele is in Brazil with a full schedule! Yesterday our Top has participated in the launch event of a TV program called "FANTASTIC GIRL", on Globo TV.

During the event, our Top talked about her career and the importance of health and beauty care to succeed as model. "It takes focus, clear goals and belief in yourself." said the muse of every girl who dreams about modeling on the international runways.

The program is sponsored by Pantene and aims to reveal new models around Brazil.

The premiere will be in the next Sunday, August 19.

Stay tuned on the Übersite for more information!

here's the article from Caras website, miche!

'We are very happy, "says Gisele Bündchen on her pregnancy

Gisele Bündchen (32) demonstrated once again that does not want to talk about her pregnancy to the press. This time, the über model dodged questions about the matter in an interview with Fantastic, the Globe, with Zeca Camargo (49).

"We are very happy," summed Gisele, after Zeca ask if she had lost the line in diet or had gained a 'new line'. Not to mention the word 'pregnant', she repeated closing the matter: "We are very happy."

Last week, Gisele attended a press conference to publicize the Fantastic girl and just wanted to answer the questions raised by Zeca, who has not commented on the pregnancy at the time.

In a recent conversation with CARAS Online , Raquel Bündchen (39), Gisele's sister, confirmed that she is five months pregnant. The family celebrates double dose, as Patricia Bündchen (32), twin sister and manager of Gisele, is also expecting a child.

Gisele will not want to know the sex of the baby, according to Rachel. Married to Tom Brady (35), a top Brazilian is already the mother of Benjamin (2).

Fashion names make list of 100 most powerful women

Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Gisele Bundchen, Miuccia Prada and Angela Ahrendts have all won places on Forbes' latest list of the 100 most powerful women in the world.

Designers Diane von Furstenberg and Miuccia Prada, American Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts and Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen, all appear on the list , which is topped by German chancellor Angela Merkel.

Related articles

Wintour, who has edited the US edition of Vogue since 1988, is positioned 51st owing mainly to her increasing political prowess. According to a list published by the US President's re-election campaign organisers earlier this year, Wintour has raised more than $500,000 (£315,600) through various fund-raising events including a 2010 dinner at her private residence in New York's Sullivan Street attended by fashion luminaries Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, and Diane von Furstenberg; and a dinner co-hosted by film mogul Harvey Weinstein in 2011 for which tickets cost $71,600 (£45,000) per couple. Forbes also makes reference to the opening of US Vogue's revenue-making digital archives in 2011.

Miuccia Prada takes the 67th spot on the list thanks to the $13 billion value of her fashion empire, of which she controls 33.2% of the shares and includes both Prada and sister label Miu Miu. The company was floated on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2011 .

Brazilian supermodel Gisele, who is currently pregnant with her second child , comes in 83rd, but she's noted not just for her wealth - she is still the world's highest-earning model - but also for her philanthropic deeds. She is credited with planting over 50,000 trees in her native Brazil this year through her work as an ambassador for the U.N. Environmental Program, she has donated $1 million to the Japanese Red Cross for Earthquake relief and she has recently launched a model search in Brazil's most impoverished areas in an initiative which aims to boost the self esteem of Brazil's slum dwellers.

Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts also features on the list, at number 45. The 52-year-old mother of three is credited with "infusing the classic clothier with Silicon Valley tech savvy". Other famous faces who appear on the list include Lady Gaga (#14), Beyonce Knowles (#32) and Angelina Jolie (#66).

hmm don't know, I can't get the full list :idk:

Pregnant Gisele Bundchen talks about baby's sex: "Do not know"

Mother of a little boy named Benjamin, the model spoke briefly about the pregnancy of her second child

Gisele Bündchen shone at an event in Sao Paulo. The model met with personalities on the evening of Thursday (23) for the launch of the Oral-B 3D White, Space Leopolldo. She is already the mother of Benjamin , came up with the bulging belly of the second pregnancy, and when asked by reporters about the sex of the baby, said: "I do not know."

Working first with the brand of toothpaste, the top said that a beautiful smile can make a difference. "I am grateful to my smile because it was he who helped me get everything I have in my personal and professional life."

Although he remained on stage the event for a few minutes - Gisele made a campaign video - the model was the center of attention. "I think we have a choice: we can start the day and find that everything is wrong or we can start the day with a smile and speak will change the energy around me. Disarms you when the person starts smiling and world opens up, everything gets easier and better everything. smile Come over, "she said before turning:" Dance, smile and live a life up. "

http://revistaquem.g...-sao-paulo.html

Vogue is 120 years old and here's something really nice :brows:

Fashion's Familiar Faces: The Women Who Have Most Often Graced the Cover of Vogue

In honor of the 120th anniversary of Vogue, we spotlight ten women who have been immortalized for the number of times they’ve graced the coveted cover of the magazine and reflect a certain time and place in fashion history.

Lauren Hutton - 26 covers

Jean Shrimpton - 20 covers

Karen Graham - 20 covers

Cindy Crawford - 18 covers

Claudia Schiffer - 16 covers

Jean Patchett - 16 covers

Amber Valletta - 16 covers

Veruschka - 12 covers

Gisele Bündchen - 11 covers

Kate Moss - 8 covers

http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/fashions-familiar-faces-the-women-who-have-most-often-graced-the-cover-of-vogue/#1

The Cultural Institution

Our Top joins the team of great personalities to congratulate Mario Testino for his new project called MATE, Mario Testino Association. Besides Gisele, George Michael, Pedro Almodóvar, Kristen Stewart, Jude Law, and other famous people leave their message on video for the photographer.

The association, located in Lima, Peru, has opened Its doors on July 17 and is specialized in Mario’s Testino work. There is held the complete collection, with memorable images taken along his 30 years career.

Among the exhibitions, "All or Nothing", originally displayed in Madrid in 2010, has 54 photographs of personalities dressed or completely necked. All or Nothing is a tribute to Testino’s women, in his own words: “I like strong, independent women. Women who, despite their strength, never lose their femininity and who do not use their beauty as a tool. Women with personality who can reflect their own desires and ours.”

"In your face" is another exhibition that currently is in Boston, US, and brings together the best images from his artistic career and photos taken for fashion magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair.

http://www.giselebundchen.com/novidades/10898/good-luck

see the video here >>>

• 2 weeks later...

Gisele Bundchen Wants a Girl

Gisele Bundchen wants to have a baby girl.

The 32-year-old model - who is currently pregnant with her second child with husband Tom Brady - would like to have a daughter to be a sister to her two-year-old son Ben, but will not find out the sex in a scan because she wants to keep it a surprise.

A source told Life & Style magazine: "She's hoping it's a girl - she loves little girls. But she wants to be surprised like when she had her first baby Ben."

Comment on this Article

Gisele is dealing well with her pregnancy, but is keeping active and healthy so she can return to work.

The source added: "She's still exercising and very active. She'll be back on the runway in no time."

Tom has previously said he is keen to be a good father and have lots of children, but balance it with having a successful career.

He said: "I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Gisele+Bundchen-256726.html

I also hope it's a girl! :hehe: