Bellazon

News

Neo52285

World Fashion News tweeted to the hair stylist and he replied:

@DavenMayeda wow you worked with gisele for the versace f.w 12-13 ad? Shot by mert & marcus? very nice story!

@worldfashionews no not that one, this was a while ago

ultra confused now. :laugh: I think he is just confused with the season? (or maybe this shoot was not by M&M and there's another photographer who shot Versace this time around?....) or his blog post was an old one from last season and he just now posted it? :/

Welker: Gisele and I are 'all good'

April, 24, 2012

By ESPNBoston.com '

As part of his interview on ESPN Boston Radio on Tuesday (listen to it HERE), Patriots receiver Wes Welker was asked about comments made by Gisele Bunchden, supermodel wife of quarterback Tom Brady, after the Super Bowl in which she blasted her husbands pass catchers.

"My husband can not f------ throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times," Bundchen said immediately after the game, in a video captured by theinsider.com, a gossip website.

Welker dropped a crucial Brady pass late in the Super Bowl XLVI loss. So was there any awkwardness between Welker and Bunchden, who were photographed -- along with Brady and Welkers fiancee -- on a Costa Rica beach earlier this year?

No, not at all. I know how she is anyway, Welker told ESPN Boston Radios Adam Jones. Im certain my mom was saying some of the same things out there, there just wasnt a camera on her. I wasnt worried about that at all.

So were those comments even brought up?

For sure, Welker said. I think she was texting with my fiancee asking how I was doing and I told her ˜Everythings fine, except for this crazy Brazilian lady saying these things about me. We joked about it and stuff. We know how she is and we get along very well. Its all good.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england..._medium=twitter

well not 100% but they sound confirmed...:clap:

Lights, Camera, Action: Watch the Met Gala Red Carpet Live

While it has been historically the hottest and most impossible-to-attain ticket in town, the Costume Institute Benefit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art will be a little more accessible to you because for the first time the red carpet will be live streamed online on Monday, May 7, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m EST. The once-a-year event, which will be hosted by Elettra Wiedemann and Vogue’s William Norwich, will feature live interviews with the gala cochairs, including Carey Mulligan, Miuccia Prada, and Anna Wintour as well as with celebrities from the worlds of fashion, film, sports, business, and society (think Gisele and Tom, Rihanna, and Sarah Jessica Parker) as they make their way into the museum to tour this year’s sure-to-be-another-blockbuster exhibition, “Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations.” For those looking to take a more active part in the festivities, Wiedemann and Norwich will be taking questions from Twitter (#metquestions) for the attending guests and offer an inside look at getting ready for the big night on the Celebs on Facebook page (www.facebook.com/celebs). And, as always, once the night begins, only Vogue.com will be offering up-to-the-minute coverage and pictures from inside the “Party of the Year.”

http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/l...ed-carpet-live/

I guess these tweets have something to do with UNEP:

@Juliannekaye

Getting a good nights rest to glam Mr. Don Cheadle and Giselle Bundchen tomorrow!

Glamming Giselle Bundchen. #flawless

@nanabonsu21 I'll post when they come out:) she's equally sweet as she is gorgeous btw!

The shoot with Lindbergh sounds promising - not in studio yay!

Don't think day could of been any better! Beach, beautiful weather awesome people, a horse on set. Oh & some guy named Tom Brady showed up.

I spoke to soon, guess who showed up on set today w/ their gorgeous children!

@desiraecherman