Bellazon

News

Neo52285

rumor-

Gisele Bundchen, who gave birth to her daughter Vivian earlier this month, was offered a millionaire to show the baby in a magazine.

According to information of columnist Bruno Astuto, the season, People offered the Top Model $ 1 million for her to show the little Vivian Lake in the publication.

The magazine wants Brazilian cover is the last edition of 2012 or the first of 2013, along with the whole family, or her husband, Tom Brady, the eldest and youngest son Benjamin, newborn.

For while the top has not yet decided whether or not to accept the proposal from the People tempting.

Also according to the columnist, this week parents and sisters Gisele follow for the United States to spend Christmas alongside the model and meet the newest member of the family.

http://colunas.revistaepoca.globo.com/brunoastuto/2012/12/17/gisele-bundchen-recebe-proposta-de-r-1-milhao-para-mostrar-filha-para-revista/

The people magazine speculation. I'd love for it to be true, but I think it's only just a rumor. They don't pay that much money to celebs to photograph their families. A few years they used to pay celebrities something like 12million dollars for family portraits, but not anymore. They paid Jessican Simpson less than a million dollars for it. And no offence but I don't think Gisele is more in demand than Jessica. And I would find it more believable if the article was originally in English.

He is a legit source. He confirmed Gisele would not do the Olympics closing ceremony or be at the Amfar gala and plenty of other things before...GB is married to "America's quarterback"...one of the most iconic football players of all time married to one of the most iconic models of all time...They're the richest Hollywood couple along with Brangelina and Beyonce/Jay Z. um they're a Hollywood power couple in every sense of the word. so why not? Just because Gisele doesnt do tabloid covers doesn't mean shes not asked... People also wanted her and Tom's wedding pics and Benjamin's first pics...this is nothing new. Not gonna play insignificant "fame games". I only posted what I found. :flower: besides Snooki had a People cover. Its NOT anything special. In fact I find tabloid shoots rather D list...

and I disagree. I would never ever take the English press word for it when it comes to her. Half the things they report about were first reported by Brazilian sites; months earlier. Almost all news I find on her over the years is from Brazilian press.

It's not about wealth and power, it's about relevance in American pop culture. Gisele has had covers not do well because of lack of relevance. Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I can't see the bigger picture. Snooki was/is cultural relevant when she got People. Gisele isn't in the US. Most of her power and relevance lie in Brazil. Just my opinion.

What I mean about the language of the article is because the magazine is American it makes sense to me for the rumor to start in America first. But you're right, the article not being in English doesn't matter.

I'm from middle America. she does just fine. One of the few models you actually see when you open a tabloid or watch a gossip show here. I think anything to do with Gisele and post baby is a guaranteed "hit", if only for the women clamoring to see what she'll say and what her body looks like... Her last post baby cover was American Vogue. It doesn't get much better than that for a model....so what if she's had some misses. Every celeb has had flop movies and/or flop singles/albums at one time or another but the fact that Gisele was pretty much the only model getting American Vogue,Bazaar,W,Vanity Fair et al covers the whole last decade speaks for itself. she obviously has done just fine in sells or she simply wouldn't have the most covers ever after Princess Diana.......and no she's not as relevant as she used to be. I'd like to know the stars/models who are still "it" girls after 15+ years of being famous. To me, relevancy is irrelevant to icons.

Maybe Gisele alone can't warrant a People cover but like I said above. She's married to Tom Brady and has his babies. Every move they have made since being together is highly scrutinized. Together they are very relevant for the gossip mongers.

You're acting like I'm saying Gisele didn't do all that she's done.

All I'm saying is, a 2012 Gisele isn't as relevant as a before 2007 Gisele. That she got all those covers (most of which aren't mainstream magazines and are not American but caters to the fashion people. I know she's had her fair share of Marie Claires and Elles and other commercial magazines. Joan and Karlie got a W cover... I don't think people bought that issue because of them) doesn't really say much in regards to her relevance now... all it says really is who got the better agent. And certainly she's nowhere near as famous/powerful/relatant as Princess Diana once was. Or more than half of the celebs in hollywood now for that matter.

The offer to do people could very possibly have been made, but I just doubt it considering how models get next to no covers in the US now. Unless your Kate Upton. Or you're promoting something or getting married a la Kate Moss.

I'm not playing a someone vs Gisele game. I merely mentioned people as examples to make my point vivid.

To each his own. I'd be happy to see her on people.

I'm not comparing her to Princess Diana lol only pointing out an aspect of her career that I think says something good about her. and if she can get all those (much bigger and prestigious covers in her career) than People is nothing for her. just my opinion. I'm not saying she's the most famous,popular,relevant or whatever at all, but she has a name for herself.

Honestly I don't see the big deal. People is not that deep...countless reality stars/c listers can get covers. You pretty much just have to lose weight,have a baby,be in a cheating/divorce/drug scandal or be recently deceased to get a People cover. Gisele Bundchen having Tom Brady's babies is relevant enough. Tom has a huge female following that love to hate on Gisele, it would bring plenty of attention to their mag.

I wont just post some crap site info. Globo is very reputable. time will tell.

I think it will be VP July 2012 shot ^

Camila Pitanga was the queen of commercial broadcast television in 2012, the newspaper "Folha de S. Paulo" on Thursday (27). The survey was done by Concurrency Control, and determined that the actress's novel "Side by Side" appeared on over 7000 television commercials, starring only five different campaigns.

Second is the actor Reynaldo Gianecchini, which, it said, "became a symbol of overcoming face after lymphatic cancer." In 2012, Giane was poster boy of eight empreas and appeared in more than 5,800 advertising inserts.

The model Gisele Bundchen got the third place with 5,600 appearances in commercials. The soccer player Neymar, despite having represented this year 12 different brands appeared in fourth place with 5,300 appearances. Ronaldo Nazario was in fifth place, and appeared more than 4,200 times during the commercial breaks.

http://revistaquem.g...licitarias.html

A little about her salt portrait -

Gisele Bündchen will be surprised this Friday, Dec. 21, with a tribute of Pantene Pro-V ®, Procter & Gamble. Brand ambassador since 2007, the Brazilian übermodel was portrayed by Bashir Sultani into a work of art made with salt. In tribute, Gisele becomes the first Brazilian personality to be the subject of a work by the artist Afghanistan, which has used the technique to reproduce the images of Bob Marley, Morgan Freeman, Lady Gaga, Gandhi and Jack Sparrow (played by Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean series), among other names and characters. Based in Toronto, Canada, Bashir Sultani is a self-taught graphic designer who, besides traditional illustrations, launched in 2011 the project "Art With Salt" on YouTube. He draws pop culture icons gently with salt, using only the skill with hands and a piece of paper on a black surface. At the same time, records the creation process - which takes about five hours - in short videos, which plans on showing video installations. "Even after we erase art made with salt, she does not die. Art is everywhere.'s Life itself is art and it changes style every season," says the artist.

Created in partnership agencies Wunderman and New Energy, the action also reinforces the attributes of Pantene line treatment, which removes salt from wires, repairing the damage of the hair and features the exclusive "Smart Pro-V Formula" - which guarantees provitamins penetration of the innermost layer of the wire - the cortex -, sealing the wire in sequence with a special silicone patented - the Thermino Amino SiliconeTM.

• 4 weeks later...

one more Gisele mention by Amy Adams now :laugh:

Amy Adams is featured in W Magazine for their Best Performances of 2012 Issue, and in the interview, she talks about wanting to go out with Leonardo DiCaprio when she was younger.

She says, “When I did Catch Me If You Can, in 2002, I had a really big crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. I had fixated on him in Growing Pains and in Titanic. I was like, ‘Oh, my gosh, if I ever work with Leo, it will be wonderful.’”

She continues, “And then, there I was, with pigtails—looking not at all like Gisele, whom he was dating at the time. I figured my chances were pretty slim, so I just focused on the work.”