Bellazon

Sexiest Musician Tournament 2020

Mousematt

I ended up running the Sexiest Actress Tournament last year, and I'll do it again later this year. I'm thinking of running the same tournament for musicians in March (although probably with 64 entrants in a straight knockout bracket).

I've looked back and I can't see any competitions for musicians before, and they only occasionally make appearances in the Top 100 sexiest Women. Obviously it tends to be all about the models in this forum, so I wondered if anyone was interested? 

OK, so we'll start with nominations, exactly the same as the Actresses tournament. You have until the end of April to post  up to 20 musicians.

Ideally they should have a thread in the Female Musicians forum, although I'll be a bit lenient as there aren't quite so many musicians to pick from. So for example Selena Gomez is in the Actresses Forum, but she wasn't nominated for the Actresses tournament and is clearly well know as a singer. I'm not going to allow people who are primarily actresses or models who have released albums or songs; Scarlett Johansson for example. If they're primarily a musician but they don't have a thread it's Ok to nominate them and I'll see if I can get some pictures.

The more nominations a musician receives the higher their ranking in the tournament bracket, so don't worry about other people's nominations, just pick your favourite musicians.

Musicians will be judged on how they look in 2020. There is no upper age limit, but I will be using recent pictures.

I'm aiming for a 64 player knockout tournament, but I'll see how many nominations we get. To give you a hand I've made a list of popular musicians and those whose thread has been updated recently here, but this isn't a comprehensive list so take your time. Feel free to update and change your nominations.

Thanks for taking part!

9 hours ago, Mousematt said:

Musicians will be judged on how they look in 2020

Well there goes half of my nominees since they were hot in the 80's and 90's.  :(

My current nominees:

Carrie Underwood

Faith Hill

Katherine McPhee

Katy Perry

Shakira

Taylor Swift

Lindsay Ell

Jewel Kilcher

Kylie Minogue

Colbie Caillat

Amy Lee

Shania Twain

Lena Meyer-Landrut

Hayley Williams

Sheryl Crow

Delta Goodrem

Grace Potter

Nita Strauss

Lzzy Hale

• 2 weeks later...

I've used my nominations to take us up to 64 entrants, with 8 of them being seeded - 

#1 Shakira

#2 Rihanna

#3 Jennifer Lopez

#4 Taylor Swift

#5 Cheryl (Cole/Fernandez Versini etc.)

#6 Zara Larsson

#7 Rita Ora

#8 Katy Perry

Everyone who was nominated will be in the tournament; I will allocate them random places in a knockout draw with the 8 seeded players being kept apart. 

I'll use the next few days to get pictures together and the first matches will take place on Sunday 1st March