Bellazon

Racially mixed men, do women find them more attractive??

k_dub

Sup, ladies? It's K_Dub. Even though, this is the Girl Talk thread and I'm a man, I thought this topic would get the most responses here. Even though I believe that beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes and colors, I tend to find racially mixed women to be more attractive then women who are just of one race. And that doesn't just go for celebrities, either. When I'm out and about, I see women who are racially mixed, and I tend to find them more attractive then other women. So, I was just wondering if the ladies feel the same that I do.

So, how about ladies? Do men like Derek Jeter, Wentworth Miller, Tyson Beckford, and Anthony Kiedis(he's part Native American) do it for you the way Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba, Norah Jones, and Halle Berry does it for me?

Hmm, in theory I don't care. I mean handsome guys come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Eugen Bauder is for me the male equivelament of Adriana Lima. But I like Jensen Ackles too and he's white. Then again, there are a lot of handsome black guys also. But when it comes to what you encounter during everyday life I must say that the I encounter more attractive 'mixed' men than attractive white men.

I see your point though; I can't easily name 4 white women who can match the looks of say Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, Katya Schekina and Halle Berry.

Still, it doesn't really matter. I mean, there are ugly and pretty people of every race.

Hmm, in theory I don't care. I mean handsome guys come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Eugen Bauder is for me the male equivelament of Adriana Lima. But I like Jensen Ackles too and he's white. Then again, there are a lot of handsome black guys also. But when it comes to what you encounter during everyday life I must say that the I encounter more attractive 'mixed' men than attractive white men.

I see your point though; I can't easily name 4 white women who can match the looks of say Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, Katya Schekina and Halle Berry.

Still, it doesn't really matter. I mean, there are ugly and pretty people of every race.

Fair enough. I can swing with that. Some real talk as well. It's not like I always find mixed women more attractive than a women who is %100 white, %100 asian; etc. Matter of fact, when I was in college at San Francisco State, I had a thing for this Chinese girl. However, she wasn't into me at all. Actually, she was only into other Chinese guys. :/ Not like I dissed her for being that way. Everybody has their own preference.

• 3 years later...

No, but everyone has different preferences.

If we're going to generalize, A LOT of women like tan, dark haired men. Think Mediterranean and Latin types moreso than blond men or redheads. Especially red haired men. I think darker hair is just more attractive on a man than light hair.

Tall, dark and handsome ;)

Go to Japan, they like white people. :laugh:

You find that funny?

I remember googling my name and about 30% of the results <same age range> had individuals that looked at least faintly (FAINTLY!) like me. Sucks! : :angry:

It would be cool to look unlike perhaps 99% of the people in one's social circle.

I don't know who you're talking about but nowadays mixed people don't look so unique because they're quite many.

But I understand what you mean.

Go to Japan, they like white people. :laugh:

You find that funny?

I remember googling my name and about 30% of the results <same age range> had individuals that looked at least faintly (FAINTLY!) like me. Sucks! : :angry:

It would be cool to look unlike perhaps 99% of the people in one's social circle.

I don't know who you're talking about but nowadays mixed people don't look so unique because they're quite many.

But I understand what you mean.

I find a lot of things funny regardless of so called 'political correctness', oh my lord god divine providence 'Richard Dawkins God Delusion' have I sinned...

So Miss,

Did you know that Tommy Lee Jones is pretty popular in Japan?

Sup, ladies? It's K_Dub. Even though, this is the Girl Talk thread and I'm a man, I thought this topic would get the most responses here. Even though I believe that beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes and colors, I tend to find racially mixed women to be more attractive then women who are just of one race. And that doesn't just go for celebrities, either. When I'm out and about, I see women who are racially mixed, and I tend to find them more attractive then other women. So, I was just wondering if the ladies feel the same that I do.

So, how about ladies? Do men like Derek Jeter, Wentworth Miller, Tyson Beckford, and Anthony Kiedis(he's part Native American) do it for you the way Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba, Norah Jones, and Halle Berry does it for me?

Good post. I appreciate it!

Do not use your posts to promote websites featuring pirated movies. -Edited by Lady Fatale