Bellazon

Model of the Month

Mousematt

3 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

Seriously. Does Clara even work anymore??

Emily. 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

She hasn't done anything relevant in years :ninja:, I am flabbergasted she's this high as well. At least Lais has VS and Emily has SI to keep them relevant

Emily

It’s just because it’s my birthmonth and I wished you guys could help me with having her as Model of the Month just this time :rofl: who cares if she’s disappeared. Sometimes don’t take things too seriously.

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@Mousematt

To stop all the complaining in this competition............ just make a winners tier where it ensures a new MOTM every month and adds the logical conclusion to this competition with MOTY that has the 12 MOTM winners and maybe a few WCs.

Jeez, for once you say something smart. I’m surprised :rofl: 

Clara

If Hannah wins again this month she can't be beaten for any sort of Model of the Year title, so I'll take her out to give a bit more chance to everyone else. I think I'll run it as Stromboli suggested next year and find a way to make it work this year too.

18 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

It’s just because it’s my birthmonth and I wished you guys could help me with having her as Model of the Month just this time :rofl: who cares if she’s disappeared. Sometimes don’t take things too seriously.

We're not taking anything seriously, we don't like the woman that much and won't vote for her, end of story. If we're gonna choose a the winner just because it's someone's birthday we may as well cancel the competitions and call it "Featured model of the month", if anything you're the one taking it too seriously by wanting her to win so badly and asking people to vote for her as if Clara will change your life :idk:

Hannah