Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season4. THE BEST COVER

Nemeside

not fan of both so it will be easy for me, my pity for Andrea

edgy - hmm both are edgy

original - Tiiu's cover is hot but is not as edgy as Gemma's one so Gemma

natural - Gemma wears more make-up than Bill Kaulitz, it's really not natural, Tiiu

CB - gosh Gemma looks so skinny but let it be, cos the same time looks rather pretty so gemma

overall Gemma

ok, I'm not voting for Tiiu cause I adore her , but I really do find her covers better. Gemma is a great model but I only like her natural one (and it's not even very natural). So definately Tiiu :heart: :heart: :heart:

first vote for her.... where are you fellow tiiu fans?????

edgy: Gemma

original: Tiiu

natural: Gemma!!! :heart:

classically beautiful: Gemma

so Gemma wins :)

gosh Miwa, gemma's cover isn't natural at all how could you vote for it? it would be great if vote got that cover who fits best in proper category

but whatever

Nemeside, i think that cover looks natural... natural doesn't mean without make up ;-)

Edgy: Tiiu

Original: gemma, one of my fav covers ever, eventhough i think Tiiu looks her hottest on her cover :heart:

Natural: i like both but i vote for Gemma

CB: again, i llove both but my vote goes to Tiiu :wub: French covers are the best (Y)

overall... hmmm :/ Gemma but not by far

Ah... Tiiu... :heart:

edgy: Both are edgy, but I dislike both too :D I guess Gemma will get my vote here

original: Tiiu, i like the concept with the "net" behind her. Maybe she's the spider?

Natural: Both covers are beautiful. But I guess I would have chosen Gemma's for the calssical section. here my vote goes to the naturally beautiful Tiiu

CB: High cheek bones, strong make-up, Tiiu's whole cover screams classical. Gemma's is a weird mixture between pretty and looking cool.

OVERALL: TIIU