Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

... Men are usually more respectful than women are with committed people. Men probably don't do anything too agressive, not only because of her relationship (since not every man knows she is taken), but because our society builds men to be kind with women...

W H A T ???

Whatever universe you're living in, I'd like to live there too because it sure ain't the one the rest of us are in.

This made me laugh, thanks for that :rofl:

You have to be made out of steel being boyfriend to a supermodel!

Imagen all guys whos druling all over her everytime they go out!

Hope sometings happening there becoming a family etc...

Badboy

NK :hug:

If you wanna know my honest opinion, I know guys must be druling everytime she passes by, but he is a nice looking man himself and he dates THE VS model. So I am sure there are more women throwing themselves at him with no respect towards Candice just because he is cute and dates her than men throwing themselves at Candice. Men are usually more respectful than women are with committed people. Men probably don't do anything too agressive, not only because of her relationship (since not every man knows she is taken), but because our society builds men to be kind with women. I think Candice is the one who has to handle these stupid girls. But well, how can you make Hermann want YOU when he has Candice? She is probably the most safe woman in the world! LOL No wonder she seems so cool about their relationship :p

badboy  :hug:

W H A T ???

Whatever universe you're living in, I'd like to live there too because it sure ain't the one the rest of us are in.

Actually, it IS the real world now. Specially with famous people. I'm not talking about horny boys. I'm talking about MEN. Men are more respectful. They will try to have that woman, but they won't try to seduce her sexually, to drag her into bed. Men don't use sex as a weapon when trying to get a woman. Women do. They are sneeky, audacious, they play innocent. Men are what you see. They might call her hot, they might try to get her number, but they won't put their hands on her cause that is arressment. If a woman does that to a guy, it is "ok" to society. That is my point. Men and women try to get to Hermann and Candice, but women play it lower. And "better" (better as a winning game). I live in Brazil and Hermann is from here. I'm pretty sure some women here try to seduce him in that lower level of this games people play. Also because he is not as famous as Candice and is easier to be reached, unlike her. That was my point :p

The following women would like to express their gratitude for the enlightenment: Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Eva Longoria, Elin Nordegren, Christie Brinkley, women affected by sexual harassment, 30% of the women in world who have been affected by domestic violence, and of course the 4 in 10 women in Brazil who are affected by domestic violence. We now get it. It's always women's fault b/c we are conniving, manipulative, evil seductresses and men are respectful and moral saints (Y)

The following women would like to express their gratitude for the enlightenment: Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Eva Longoria, Elin Nordegren, Christie Brinkley, women affected by sexual harassment, 30% of the women in world who have been affected by domestic violence, and of course the 4 in 10 women in Brazil who are affected by domestic violence. We now get it. It's always women's fault b/c we are conniving, manipulative, evil seductresses and men are respectful and moral saints (Y)

^ Amen...well said  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:

This is getting too hot, maybe it should be put to bed  :idk:

^ Yet you were the one complaining about how certain members were per-maturely cutting off conversations. :cain:

Since we are such sluts lets be honest. Most women would go gay for Candice before even thinking twice about Hermann. I'm not saying he isn't attractive, because he is and this has nothing to do with he's not as famous as her. She's just, well you know... :wub:

^ Yet you were the one complaining about how certain members were per-maturely cutting off conversations. :cain:

Since we are such sluts lets be honest. Most women would go gay for Candice before even thinking twice about Hermann. I'm not saying he isn't attractive, because he is and this has nothing to do with he's not as famous as her. She's just, well you know... :wub:

And yet I’m the one always taking heat for conversations that go astray and don’t directly involve Candice  :doofywave:  Either I won that battle, or someone needs to define the rules of this thread.  Either way, people (Divine) need to make up their damn minds  :mad:

Men and women both have their vices.  Neither sex is innocent in the great game we all play.  None of us know Candice or Herman personally.  They may appear to be the perfect couple, who are totally committed, but maybe not.  

Every couple has their problems, which they probably have had. But they've been together almost 9 years (I believe their anniversary is sometime in the summer). Candice says in interviews she always feels like she's married. They have an apartment together in NY and I believe they have bought a house in Brazil over the last couple of years since they tend to spend so much time there. Candice even talks about making a full move to Brazil. Plus they have their babies, Milo and Luna. If that all doesn't say commitment I don't know what does.  I don't personally see a rush for them to get married, I would love it if they did, but like everyone else here I just want Candice to be happy and she is obviously. 

^ All of these things you rattled off are likely quite true and quite lovely, but it does not preclude the possibility of Herman and/or Candice having their cake and eating it too.  Time apart is time apart, and things happen.  Brazil is home to some of the most incredibly beautiful women in the world. Ditto the US obviously.  A bit of “freedom” does not negate the fact of a real relationship.  It happens quite often, irrespective of personal feelings on such behavior.  I say again, none of us know Herman or Candice, nor or we with them 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.