Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

You have to be made out of steel being boyfriend to a supermodel!

Imagen all guys whos druling all over her everytime they go out!

Hope sometings happening there becoming a family etc...

Badboy

NK :hug:

If you wanna know my honest opinion, I know guys must be druling everytime she passes by, but he is a nice looking man himself and he dates THE VS model. So I am sure there are more women throwing themselves at him with no respect towards Candice just because he is cute and dates her than men throwing themselves at Candice. Men are usually more respectful than women are with committed people. Men probably don't do anything too agressive, not only because of her relationship (since not every man knows she is taken), but because our society builds men to be kind with women. I think Candice is the one who has to handle these stupid girls. But well, how can you make Hermann want YOU when he has Candice? She is probably the most safe woman in the world! LOL No wonder she seems so cool about their relationship :p

badboy  :hug:

W H A T ???

Whatever universe you're living in, I'd like to live there too because it sure ain't the one the rest of us are in.

@ Madoff Productions :

The final set up from Paris, Candice Swanepoel as the Angel. The shot is set up by Darius Khondji. Candice looks like Candice looks - beautiful.

post-71106-0-79233200-1389219509_thumb.jpost-71106-0-91070700-1389219522_thumb.j

@madoffprod: @angelcandice during the final shot in Paris @VictoriasSecret She looked like what I hope angels look like.

image.jpg