Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The gloves and the crown are silly.

Couldn't agree more.  Its the crown that is really atrocious.  I know they are for a regal look, but they are failing.  Like I have said before, a beautiful tiara made of gold, and with diamonds and red and green rubies would have been great.

They should have put jewelry on her arms instead of these gloves.  Maybe small gloves that cover the hand only would work.

Leave it to VS to blemish perfection.

Do you think that is her whole fantasy bra outfit? I was expecting more but maybe they are keeping it simple and/or a surprise

Wings are still a possibility I think, but not a certainly.  Looking at the last six or seven bra's, they have gone with and without wings.

I was thinking like robe and sceptre...I mean VS loves to go over the top

The dress would be too much, not enough would be the Fantasy Bra and the back of the bra is just so refined, I guess, but the septre yes why not. :)
I don't think she will have wings, they would have seen, I think then it would be too much, even that of Alessandra last year , her wings was just beautiful and it does not overload her outfit

Do you think that is her whole fantasy bra outfit? I was expecting more but maybe they are keeping it simple and/or a surprise

Wings are still a possibility I think, but not a certainly.  Looking at the last six or seven bra's, they have gone with and without wings.

I was thinking like robe and sceptre...I mean VS loves to go over the top

Hmmmmm....I don't think I like either of those options.  I just want to see Candice's perfect body unencumbered and unobstructed.  I hate the crown and gloves, but a robe and scepter would be worse.

The dress would be too much, not enough would be the Fantasy Bra and the back of the bra is just so refined, I guess, but the septre yes why not. :)

I don't think she will have wings, they would have seen, I think then it would be too much, even that of Alessandra last year , her wings was just beautiful and it does not overload her outfit

I don't think VS would be that dumb.  Its Candice's body we want to see most of all, not trivial ornaments.  

Can you imagine Candice's sexy walk down the runway with a scepter in hand or robes blocking our view?  I'm sorry, it just does not work for me.

I don't think VS would be that dumb.  Its Candice's body we want to see most of all, not trivial ornaments.  

Can you imagine Candice's sexy walk down the runway with a scepter in hand or robes blocking our view?  I'm sorry, it just does not work for me.

No no I agree with you, no dress, but a scepter would not block the view, it's just better than the dress. Personally, I would like it is nothing other than the Fantasy Bra or maybe wings, but refined.

Last year, I love so much the Ale's body jewel, it was beautiful. The crown is ... I find banal, it's a bit silly, it's true that a tiara was just splendid and gloves not thank you, but I don't know, I feel that it is just to protect the FB as on the video at the beginning, when she touched him, for the photo shoot, she had not. In any case I hope

I'm not crazy about the gloves either, they are too plain and... I don't know how they could have made it better, but it is not the best look ever. But the crown I'm gonna disagree, I still think it is the cutest small crown. I guess a Tiara wouldn't be too royal, it's something a princess would use, not a queen. Unless it was a huge heavy crown, but that would totally steal the attention from the bra. We can't forget that they sell bras, not crowns.

I'm not crazy about the gloves either, they are too plain and... I don't know how they could have made it better, but it is not the best look ever. But the crown I'm gonna disagree, I still think it is the cutest small crown. I guess a Tiara wouldn't be too royal, it's something a princess would use, not a queen. Unless it was a huge heavy crown, but that would totally steal the attention from the bra. We can't forget that they sell bras, not crowns.

Queens wear tiara's all time, when not waring crowns.  A tiara can be made to look just as regal as a crown and it would fit the FB so much better.

Queens wear tiara's all time, when not waring crowns.  A tiara can be made to look just as regal as a crown and it would fit the FB so much better.

I know, but usually queens use a big tiara, something heavy and opulent. If they made a tiara, it would have to be big to match a queen status, and would be either heavy or would draw too much attention. I think they wanted to play a little bit, not exactly crown her as a queen. I guess a tiara would be not even a repetition of something there was before, but it would be too predictable and steal attention from the bra.

And I'm still hoping they change something at the last minute about those gloves.