Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I think Taylor Swift will sing during the segment , Birds in Paradise, Neon ungle for the Pink segment, Fall out boy, during British invasion and A great big world for Midnight in Paris :)

ugh how about we not have any of them on the runway with the models. last year was a nightmare I'd like to forget.

I think Taylor Swift will sing during the segment , Birds in Paradise, Neon ungle for the Pink segment, Fall out boy, during British invasion and A great big world for Midnight in Paris :)

ugh how about we not have any of them on the runway with the models. last year was a nightmare I'd like to forget.

Maybe I'm missing something, or maybe its because I am a guy, but what was the problem with Rihanna being on the stage with the models last year?  I thought she was great, the chemistry with the models was great, and it was hot as hell  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Maybe it will be like with Maroon 5, Adam initially was not on the podium with the models.

Anyway, I hope Hermann will be there for the opening night, with Candice

:heart:

Super disappointed with the performers this year. When will VS learn to just hire a DJ to make great remixes like old times. I cringe at the thought of some of the worlds top supermodels having to share the stage with likes of Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy. But I guess I'm just upset Justin Timberlake isn't performing :(

I hope candice gets 3 outfits and big beautiful wings! ONE MORE DAY GUYS! :)

Super disappointed with the performers this year. When will VS learn to just hire a DJ to make great remixes like old times. I cringe at the thought of some of the worlds top supermodels having to share the stage with likes of Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy. But I guess I'm just upset Justin Timberlake isn't performing :(

I hope candice gets 3 outfits and big beautiful wings! ONE MORE DAY GUYS! :)

More than one page and we will be 900 pages on the goddess Candice :nicole:

+ And I like to see Candice and Hermann together they are so cute :heart:

It ruins my fantasy, but thats just good ole selfish me and my needs  :blueeyedbaby:  :blueeyedbaby:

I'll be very disappointed if she only has 2 outfits. I mean... 2?? Just because there is a FB?  :no:

I also want to see Hermann there, giving her a standing ovation when she walks in!  :wub:

And I'm not crazy about any of the performers, not even Taylor Swift. Sometimes I like her, sometimes I think she will probably act like she is one of the angels. Poor thing. Maybe the greatest surprise will be Neon Jungle, they are fun.

Let's wait for some more news, I'm soooo anxious!

I never said anything about CBS filming it :idk: They probably won't, since he is not famous like Orland Bloom is. I'm talking about something SHE would see and feel. Not EVERY guy in the world (since the show is not only for americans) would mind and the show is mostly to women. Women love romance. But I'm not expecting to see that, I just wish her the best and I know it would mean a lot to her.

badboy, stop vanishing from this thread  :hug:

^The show is just as much for the fantasies of men as it is to market to women.  I would wager a sizable percentage of VS's profits come from men who like to dress their women in VS products.

Well, the show originates in America, the brand originates in America, and it appears on American TV.  The men of America matter.

With all that being said, your point is valid and taken.

I never said american men don't matter, man. I'm just saying all men in the world can watch it. I'm in Brazil and I have a channel to watch the show. VS has been an international brand for years. My boyfriend is going to watch the show with me. He likes Candice but he is not a fan like me and he couldn't care less if Hermann is filmed and knowing him, he would probably say "so nice she has her man there for her". And I couldn't agree more about men buying VS to their women. I just believe they wouldn't mind if a model has a men like their women do. It's not that big of a deal. Anyways... You probably won't see him, so it's cool.