Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Not to change the subject, but I just got this new sports bra at VS last night. And, they have matching capris that I'm picking up at another store today. Does anyone have more photos of either the bra or the capris (haven't seen any,) either Candace or another VS model? Thanks in advance.

S13825570161173419_3.jpg vs-sport-2013-candice-incredible-bra-pant-3-victorias-secret-hi-res_1_.jpg

^I don't know if it was her choice or not. Some people are saying VS is just waiting to have her at the right moment because she is too young. But so was Candice, so was Rosie. She is ready. Rosie would have gone as far as Candice or Miranda if she stayed. To me, it was a bad move they both took if she chose it. The money you get not only from the show but the notoriety... Not saying they can't get it otherwise, but... I mean, I don't know if Candice's career would be this big if she had turned down VSFS before. She would probably be like Rosie - which is not bad, but let's face it, it is far from what it was or could have been. I could see Barbara being the next big thing after Candice left VS, I really could. 

^ A couple of posters said she has dropped by occasionally in the past, but I'm still not sure.  I really hope we can get concrete proof on the matter.

No proof is needed, I remember on two occasions when she directly engaged a BZ member who posted in here.

Once was with Bad Boy on his birthday, the other time was when Sweet Lu said something not so nice about her and she responded on her twitter account.

Instagram @ ashackletonmua

So exciting right outside my door #victoriasecret #model #candiceswanepoel arriving for the vicsecret fashion show taping tonight! More to come. #ashackletonmua #amandashackleton #mediamakeupacademy #makeup #makeupartists #makeupschools #beautyexpert #makeupcourses

:woot:

image.jpg

I really hope Candice wil post some pics today on her IG :Angel:

Tonight i am busy so i can't post a lot :) but i will do my best ofcourse ! Because i MUST check once in a while internet today :Angel: really don't wanne miss a thing :hehe:

Here in Netherlands it is almost evening:) i hope when i woke up tomorrow i see a lot of Candice :wub:

:heart: