Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Tu viens de France toi aussi ? :) OH MON DIEU, c'est tellement cool de pouvoir parler un peu français.

Oui c'est vrai que je n'y avais pas pensé de cette manière là, mais je trouve ça quand même dommage, je dénigre en aucun cas Karlie, parce que c'est aussi une très belle femme, mais elle a beaucoup plus l'allure d'une mannequin HF :/

ohhhhhhhhhhh ! une française :) oh c'est cool ça. Oui voilà c'est ce que je pense aussi, elle fais très haute couture personnellement quand je la vois non j'ai pas envie d'acheter des sous vêtements, il y a pas mal d'autre mannequin qui aurait fais mieux l'affaire qu'elle, après honnêtement il faut avouer que VS est une marque "frilleuse" ils s'engage toujours avec des valeurs "sûr" comme Karlie qui fais un carton en HF plutôt que d'essayer de véritablement propulsé un mannequin au premier rang, c'est un peu comme quand il te sorte delevingne pour le défilé... les gens ont fais toute une polémique autour de Barbara mais le corps juvénile de delevingne personellement ça m'a un peu laissé perspicace quand je l'ai vu, tout les mannequins peu importe si elles cartonnent n'ont pas le profil VS. Pourtant ils en ont les moyens et ce n'est pas un ange moins connu que les autres qui va changé quelque-chose à leurs ventes, je trouve qu'il n'élargisse pas assez leurs horizons. :/

As English is the primary language spoken on BZ, can you please post in English, or give us a translation of what's been said. If you'd like to continue in French you are more then welcomed to take it to PM :)

Thanks - Pretty

No worries, we speak English, but it was so tempting not to go through a translator, because by the time it does not translate correctly or it does not transcribe things as we would say (at least for me ;) ) but it's understood

Lilye.Fenty yeah I too was a bit puzzled when I saw Cara D. the VSFS but I read somewhere that by VS committed only models that have pierced (you must have the experience behind anyway) then I think that when the highlight is maturely reflected and purely commercial. It is a pity.

But I'm glad, Candice is increasingly exposed, I think it is to prepare the eventual departures, such as Adriana (his contract ends in 2015) and Alessandra, probably. Candice becomes the image of VS, I think (though she is already)

Like I said in Miranda's thread. Gisele, Candice, Adriana, Heidi and Miranda have made the biggest impacts image-wise to VS. I am also of the feeling that Miranda is getting ready to leave VS (could be wrong) and move onto other projects. Idk, what those would be because her biggest successes have been with VS and then maybe her Kora line. Although Miranda's face, specifically, has made a lot of buzz for VS, I feel like she hasn't done as much work as let's say Candice or Adriana. Though neither has Lindsay. When Adriana, Ale and Miranda leave the 2 biggest names for VS I can only see being are Candice and Karlie. My wish for additional angels would be Elsa Hosk or Lais Ribeiro though I think Barbara Palvin would better replace Adriana than Elsa.

Personally, I think VS will lose a lot of fans when Adriana leave or Candice (that is either longer) because they are such a perfect physique, charisma and personality of its own, I think Elsa lack charisma as Lais to replace such angels. I don't know, without Adriana or Candice Vs will not be as attractive.

The one I'd like to see most is Shanina :)

i think barbara is too young for being an angel, she had time and she have to learn again about modeling, her pictures are boring sometimes :s but she'll be a good one for replace adriana or doutzen, because they have the same morphology (they've got curves.) but i'm the only one thought she's taking a bad way ? look at her recent picture, drunk... maybe into drugs... maybe she's not a good one for represent the brand anymore. I'd like to see some shot with nina agdal, she has the body for vs but i don't think cause she's an aerie girl so.. :/

i agree for shanina, she's cute but that's all.. but we have to recognize that they make high with the angel, candice, doutzen, mirana, adri, aless, rosie, lily, erin etc.. all are incredible womens with incredible bodies so now it's going to be difficult to do better :s

anyway, candice is without doubt the face of the brand now and i hope she'll stay for long !

Like I said in Miranda's thread. Gisele, Candice, Adriana, Heidi and Miranda have made the biggest impacts image-wise to VS. I am also of the feeling that Miranda is getting ready to leave VS (could be wrong) and move onto other projects. Idk, what those would be because her biggest successes have been with VS and then maybe her Kora line. Although Miranda's face, specifically, has made a lot of buzz for VS, I feel like she hasn't done as much work as let's say Candice or Adriana. Though neither has Lindsay. When Adriana, Ale and Miranda leave the 2 biggest names for VS I can only see being are Candice and Karlie. My wish for additional angels would be Elsa Hosk or Lais Ribeiro though I think Barbara Palvin would better replace Adriana than Elsa.

I can't imagine VS without Adriana, Candice, Ale, Doutzen and Miranda. The idea is too horrific. :( :( :(

Personally, I think VS will lose a lot of fans when Adriana leave or Candice (that is either longer) because they are such a perfect physique, charisma and personality of its own, I think Elsa lack charisma as Lais to replace such angels. I don't know, without Adriana or Candice Vs will not be as attractive. The one I'd like to see most is Shanina :)
i think barbara is too young for being an angel, she had time and she have to learn again about modeling, her pictures are boring sometimes :s but she'll be a good one for replace adriana or doutzen, because they have the same morphology (they've got curves.) but i'm the only one thought she's taking a bad way ? look at her recent picture, drunk... maybe into drugs... maybe she's not a good one for represent the brand anymore. I'd like to see some shot with nina agdal, she has the body for vs but i don't think cause she's an aerie girl so.. :/ i agree for shanina, she's cute but that's all.. but we have to recognize that they make high with the angel, candice, doutzen, mirana, adri, aless, rosie, lily, erin etc.. all are incredible womens with incredible bodies so now it's going to be difficult to do better :s anyway, candice is without doubt the face of the brand now and i hope she'll stay for long !
I can't imagine VS without Adriana, Candice, Ale, Doutzen and Miranda. The idea is too horrific. :( :( :(

I think Sara Sampaio, Lais, Martha Hunt, Cameron Russell, Shanina, and Elsa would all be welcome additions. The VS stable is pretty packed. Can't get so caught up on the current talent that you can't move on.

I say it's just VS, it's nice Candice is an angel but honestly I care more about Candice's career and work than VS's bull. They've turned more into an image rather than just a place to buy lingerie and such lol

Can't wait for different work from Candice! :bellazon:

PS- I still think she has the most amazing feet.... :whistle: