Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

First look: Candice Swanepoel for Vogue Australia June 2013 :woot::ddr:

vogue.com.au

I'm very happy to see yet another Vogue cover, but I'm not too crazy about this one :/

Can't wait to see what's coming though, thank you!

Yeah not too crazy about the cover either. It very meh (TBH all the Vogue Australia Model Series covers have had dull backrounds :( ). At least the editorial sounds somewhat interesting :). Glad she got another Vogue cover though. woo hoo :clap:

South African model Candice Swanepoel features on Vogue's annual body issue. The modern bombshell, known for her turns on the Victoria's Secret runway, is resplendent on the cover, which was styled by Katie Mossman and photographed by Victor Demarchelier in New York, exclusively for Vogue Australia. Vogue's creative director Jillian Davison also styles Swanepoel in a provocative shoot inspired by Catwoman in Paris shot by the renowned photographed Hans Feuer.

vogue.com.au

VSX Sport Summer 2013 Teaser

South African model Candice Swanepoel features on Vogue's annual body issue. The modern bombshell, known for her turns on the Victoria's Secret runway, is resplendent on the cover, which was styled by Katie Mossman and photographed by Victor Demarchelier in New York, exclusively for Vogue Australia. Vogue's creative director Jillian Davison also styles Swanepoel in a provocative shoot inspired by Catwoman in Paris shot by the renowned photographed Hans Feuer.

vogue.com.au

Ooooo can't wait!!

& I actually really like that video :nicole:

and of course loving the candids, as always! Thanks lovemusic!

First look: Candice Swanepoel for Vogue Australia June 2013 :woot::ddr:

post-50597-0-1446054787-07794_thumb.jpg

vogue.com.au

I don't like the pic, either. It's so boring. :/

But of course I'm thrilled she got 3 Vogue covers within the last few weeks!

Girl is on a roll! :woot: I hope there will be many more!

How many Vogue covers did she get by now anyway? Could somebody list them up, please? :)

^It's her 8th Vogue cover if you don't count the supplement from May 2013.

-Vogue Hellas October 2005

-Vogue Italia February 2011

-Vogue Hellas April 2011 (reprint from Vogue Italia Febuary 2011)

-Vogue Portugal July 2011 (reprint from Vogue Italia Febuary 2011)

-Vogue Brazil October 2011

-Vogue Japan June 2012

-Vogue Spain April 2013

-Vogue Australia June 2013

and you're welcome angelrnicole :flower:

^It's her 8th Vogue cover if you don't count the supplement from May 2013.

-Vogue Hellas October 2005

-Vogue Italia February 2011

-Vogue Hellas April 2011 (reprint from Vogue Italia Febuary 2011)

-Vogue Portugal July 2011 (reprint from Vogue Italia Febuary 2011)

-Vogue Brazil October 2011

-Vogue Japan June 2012

-Vogue Spain April 2013

-Vogue Australia June 2013

and you're welcome angelrnicole :flower:

Thank you very much :hug:

You always keep us updated, HUGE thanks for that!! :flower:

Just one stupid question: Is it a good thing when a cover is reprinted?

Or is it more like "recycling" and not much worth?

^Do you mean bad for the model's resume or do you mean bad for the magazine itself? I mean I guess for the model's resume it wouldn't really help or hurt them but if the image is reprinted multiple times that means people must love the shoot/model so I guess that's good. For the magazine itself I'm guessing not so good since it's usually the lesser prestigious Vogues that reprint covers (for example Vogue Portugal and Hellas are notorious for reprinting shoots but you never see Vogue UK, Italia, US, and French Vogue ever reprinting covers) since they probably don't have big budgets and can't afford big photographers or can't get the model of the moment for pose for them so they usually resort to reprinting. I hope this answers your question (shoot I'm not even sure I explained it correctly lol) and you're welcome Nazara, I try my best :).

^Do you mean bad for the model's resume or do you mean bad for the magazine itself? I mean I guess for the model's resume it wouldn't really help or hurt them but if the image is reprinted multiple times that means people must love the shoot/model so I guess that's good. For the magazine itself I'm guessing not so good since it's usually the lesser prestigious Vogues that reprint covers (for example Vogue Portugal and Hellas are notorious for reprinting shoots but you never see Vogue UK, Italia, US, and French Vogue ever reprinting covers) since they probably don't have big budgets and can't afford big photographers or can't get the model of the moment for pose for them so they usually resort to reprinting. I hope this answers your question (shoot I'm not even sure I explained it correctly lol) and you're welcome Nazara, I try my best :).

I meant bad for the model's resume. :)

Thank you very much for the explanation. :hug:

I think you're right, the shoot must have been stunning so that people want to see it over and over again.