Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

haha her look for Tom Ford is really stupid. Poor Tom, he wanted to Lara, but Lara was not available. Then look for someone like ... Candice but never going to be Lara Stone, she's just a bikini model. Lara is unique in the world. Candice tries to imitate, but not. The truth does not work for high fashion ... is very vulgar. She is "open my mouth and I'm super sexy."

haha her look for Tom Ford is really stupid. Poor Tom, he wanted to Lara, but Lara was not available. Then look for someone like ... Candice but never going to be Lara Stone, she's just a bikini model. Lara is unique in the world. Candice tries to imitate, but not. The truth does not work for high fashion ... is very vulgar. She is "open my mouth and I'm super sexy."

While I agree with some of what you said... You are in IMMINENT DANGER saying that in here... Follow the safety protocol and high-tail it out of this thread before you get some grade-A flaming. :ninja:

ABORT ABORT ABORT.

She looks healthier again. :)

While I agree with some of what you said... You are in IMMINENT DANGER saying that in here... Follow the safety protocol and high-tail it out of this thread before you get some grade-A flaming. :ninja:

ABORT ABORT ABORT.

@SympathysSilhouette : That she does :) I'm so happy!

@ABBFan : got that right, i am seriously refraining myself from said flaming right now <_<

:angry: You got SOME nerveeeeeeeeeeeeeee coming in here with such little.... You know what? I'm not even going to say it. I know the post will be deleted anyways, ALONG with yours. But you're truly a disrespectful being to us Candice Fans. I'm out of here cause I'm fuming and that's NOT good. :war: