Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

29 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Maybe they were released in a bad timing? It could be that and that it's messing with her own brand schedule? Idk.

Could be that. In the behind the scenes video she also looks like "well, i'm here because have to when am I leaving?"

33 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

She also did the same with the new account of divinecandice (she had to restart because ig deleted her previous acc) and she was apparently shadowbanned from tagging her as well. That's what I'm finding weird, she can prevent the tag all she wants the photos will be all over the net, specially since VS is sharing also on FB. That's why I thought maybe they were either old and edited or some random stuff but are deffo new ones including the push up photo with an old bikini top but new sizes. People said on FB the top is from at least 6 years old.

Well the top is from old lines but the pictures aren't, that's post baby Candice 100%.

It could be that Candice still had some kind of contract with VS and was forced to do the shoot? She launched ToC when VS wasn't selling swim so there was no contractual issues and then VS came back with swim and had a fuckton of Angels to promote it, but that's not the case anymore so maybe VS decided it's time to cash Candice's swim contract? It would definitely not be the first time VS forces a model to do something she clearly didn't want to because they are desperate :ninja: