Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

5 hours ago, josledes said:

Exercising with a mask is harmful to health, but social pressure forces famous people like her.

Buhahahahaha, so jogging with a mask (not just a simple cloth mask) (and being at an elevated height (i.e. in the mountains)) to strengthen one's condition is bad, suuuuure.

I looove the new ToC pictures! I’ve always liked what they produce, but these are my favorites so far. 

I heard she’s back with VS swim but is I tagging herself from all the posts VS makes. I guess she doesn’t want to associate with them, but I wouldn’t either seeing as she was an Angel at a great time in VS and now they suck and are boring. She’s the only Angel left from her time isn’t she?

57 minutes ago, josledes said:

You think they are your own thoughts but they are not, I am not going to enter into discussion about what I know and what you think you know, it does not lead to anything, I know from experience. Also, English is not my native language.

You are right, it can't lead anywhere when somebody is victim of his denial. I'm gonna browse to some pictures of sweet Candice, they are much more interesting, even when she wears mask.

1143100920_swa101120BZNimage110.thumb.jpg.e998b22500022447b644303480bdbcc9.jpg.b7e00edafc0fe96ad5911df55003b389.jpg