Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

That'd be so cool if she still read this. I thought she did years ago because I thought she did a shoutout to one of the members (I don't think he posts here anymore but his name was Badboy or something??) because it was his birthday? Am I wrong? If she does read here, you are a great model Candice!!! One of my favorites!

I still love for ToC stuff, it hasn't gotten boring yet. I would like to see more from other brands because she just looks great in everything, but I can see why she's choosing to focus on her brand and her kids. I do like all her recent work though. 

1 minute ago, BAGGOT said:

100% agree, @bump. Could never get enough of this recent work. Fun to have followed her from so early in her career and to see how she's developed as a model. 

Right?! I've been following this thread since 2012, i just wasn't posting or anything then. She has done so well and she is still beautiful after all these years! 

2 hours ago, Piuma said:

is nyfw still happening?

Only for 3 days but yes. Here's the schedule NYFW

Paris is also happening but I don't think we'll see her anytime soon back to Paris, and less this year. Maybe Anna Sui or Tom Ford? I don't think she'll be on Carolina Herrera which is the other big show happening.

Candice has been visiting Bellazon and she's not the only model that comes to her thread, this is why we reaaaallly try to keep the forum from getting too wild, I hope this encourages everyone to be nicer to this women since they will read the comments.

That's awesome that she reads this thread! I hope she realizes how much people appreciate her and her work. She is just beyond gorgeous and she's also an amazing model. I also love her design skills bc ToC has a lot of super cute bikinis that I want lol