PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

Does someone know how the price / quality ratio of the Tropic of C bikinis is?

And how they are comparded to other Bikini brand from other models like Emrata, Lauren Layne or Devon Windsor?

Slightly bigger. Particularly love this one❤️

109779847_317181439420662_432475430089928522_n.jpg

On 7/24/2020 at 4:31 PM, emerald7 said:

Does someone know how the price / quality ratio of the Tropic of C bikinis is?

And how they are comparded to other Bikini brand from other models like Emrata, Lauren Layne or Devon Windsor?

a girl said in a Spanish gossip forum that her sister recently purchased two bikinis from Tropic of C and the quality is good but for her way too cheeky as she tried one of the bottoms. In terms of pricing doesn't seem too far from Gal Floripa, Devon, Emrata or any other celeb brand but I noticed besides having Klarna in order to pay in 4 instalments they do sales often.

Candice just did a thing on IG.... is it just me or does her face look different?

2 minutes ago, Schemer said:

She got stung by a bee? Ouch. 😟

No I just completely made that up. I just wanted to get in before people started with the “she’s overdoing face injections”

I think she’s looks fine.

3 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

a girl said in a Spanish gossip forum that her sister recently purchased two bikinis from Tropic of C and the quality is good but for her way too cheeky as she tried one of the bottoms. In terms of pricing doesn't seem too far from Gal Floripa, Devon, Emrata or any other celeb brand but I noticed besides having Klarna in order to pay in 4 instalments they do sales often.

Ohh thank you. Always curious how the bikinis are and how they are compared to the bikinis from other celebs.

Nothing different with her face, she just put some weight during quarantine. You can easily notice in the latest pap pics too, she looks fuller all over.

i believe she has some work done but not now. it could be the lighting or the camera and like piuma said, she has gained some weight

Eating more food doesn’t make your face uneven. Her face had amazing symmetry and now it’s gone.