Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

10 hours ago, medicenevs said:

^ Not really, this is just them starting the hype for the show. I don't they're going to do another dual FB ever again.

Why not? I'm fairly certain Candice is getting it again this year and I guess if Behati decides to come back this year, they'll do a duo FB with them.

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Why not? I'm fairly certain Candice is getting it again this year and I guess if Behati decides to come back this year, they'll do a duo FB with them.

Interesting Luna...I completely disagree, but if you are right I would be ok with that even though it's not quite what I myself want to happen. I could VS doing another dual FB with these two. Here are my thoughts:

I loved the idea of a dual FB for Adriana and Alessandra only because of what they have done and what they mean for VS.

I do not, let me make that clear, DO NOT think Adriana is pretty. A lot of people don't seem to understand this, but I don't like her mouth shape or face shape. She has beautiful eyes, a wonderfully fun personality and is a damned hard worker, but based on looks alone I am not a fan. (please don't yell at me for that, I just had to explain that before I continue).

Alessandra is pretty but her body is...well I don't want to be mean so I'll keep my mouth shut, but I also think she is a sweetheart and fun and I would love to hang out with both her and Adriana but I was never and will never be a fan of them.

However....It was awesome to see them get the FB together, I was so happy for them! They are good friends and that is a really special moment for their friendship as well as their career in modeling/VS :hug: (Alessandra deserves another FB and more screen time in the VSFS). I don't want to see another dual FB so soon because even though their bras were ugly as fuck and I absolutely hated everything about the segment they were in, I am so glad they got them. They are so important to VS and they have so many fans that love them, I am so happy for their fans as well as them. These two girls deserve every accolade VS can give them. I very much respect Adriana and Alessandra.

Even if I don't like their VS pictures (Ale for swim is great but that's it and Adriana is great for VSX and that's it) they are the stars of the show each year and I always look forward to them. Adriana is the best opener of the show (Candice is my fave angel but she sucked, I don't want her to open ever again) and Alessandra is great for opening segments. I will be sad to see them go when their time comes.

I love both Candice and Behati but they haven't done enough in my opinion to get a dual FB. I think they each deserve one in the future but I would prefer they get theirs individually. I want one of them to get it this year but I doubt it. If it has to be a new angel, then Elsa gets my vote but I would personally love Ale to get it again before she leaves.

@*Luna*...I just saw that post above about "Double the Angel/Double the Fantasy".

This leads me to believe now what you believe, that they are for sure doing a dual FB with Candice and Behati.

I only THOUGHT it could be possible but now I am convinced that's what they're doing.

I still stand by my other opinions stated in the above mentioned post.

Edited by bump
needed to add a mention

^ Candice 2013 opening was one of VS best openings, it was powerful without being being annoying, I don't have a lot to say about the 2011 opening because IMO the whole segment in general wasn't opening material, too sweet but it would have been an amazing segment opening if it was on the middle of the show. I want to see Candice opening the show again. 

I don't want another double fantasy bra because it was supposed to be an special moment for A&A (and because it was hard to watch on the runway) and one always is going to shine more than the other.

If I was you I won't believe the VS accs because they barely know the girls names, let alone knowing anything about the FB.:p

I loved Candice's FB in 2013, but I don't think her opening was all that great... She seemed so much more nervous than usual (which can be understandable of course) but it just didn't seem as powerful as she usually is when she's on the runway. However, I loved when she closed in 2010 or her whole attitude in 2012 was just amazing, that + a FB would be perfect in my opinion.