Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I did not post that commercial here because those shots of Candice are old and are on other commercials posted already, she look amazing anyway.:clap:

I can assure you that in the 1962 pages of this post nothing of what I have published appears, although it is not recent, because I have seen them all, I have been seeing this post much longer than the one I have registered in it. And I have a lot more material that I have not published.

2 hours ago, josledes said:

I can assure you that in the 1962 pages of this post nothing of what I have published appears, although it is not recent, because I have seen them all, I have been seeing this post much longer than the one I have registered in it. And I have a lot more material that I have not published.

You posted a Max Factor picture that has been posted long time ago but I was talking to Nessie about the commercial, not to you.:D

Also, don't worry @MissNessie it happens to all of us and you're one of the ones that actually help to this thread and that's amazing.:wub6yh2cm: