Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

D'you like rap music? Say Youbabyyoubabyyoubaby! Say Ahhhh!

Hi folks!

Saw at the top of this page peoples fav year of Candice...

My all time favorite is 2007 Vs Walk I love skiing outfit

My Candice story: I saw in the news paper back in 2007 about VS-show and it was

going to be air on tv here in sweden. The picture where Candice with I love skiing outfit

and my jaw just dropped! That girl where my dream girl so purrrfect. I totally forgot about the VS-show and I wasn't into fashion or models or any thing related to Victoria's secrets…

Years passed and I was surfing around and ended up at an news site and there was this picture of a super beautiful girl in white with little gold and what a smile OMG!!! And from that moment I was hooked. I had no idea that this was the same girl as the i love skiing… So I found out what her name was and started to checkout google-pictures of her and found this place Bellazon and became

a member in 2011 If I remember correctly (I did hang around from when I found this site but didn't sign up until later)

And when I found out that she was the girl of my dreams I just died! And what a trip it's been. Candice has wished me happy birthday twice, when I was diagnosed with cancer and now when I went out in public about that the end is unfortunate as I't can't be removed and not even any cytostatic treatment as my body are in terrible shape… Candice, Thank you for your love and support… As you said to me.. "I always kept it nice and classy" (my thoughts) Love ya' 

(these last weeks been great for me, I've been happy and inspired. Thanks all for your love and support.

And thanks Candice when you went out in public about my fight and struggle, Love ya'

Kisses and hugs for everybody

Badboy

can 1.jpg

can 2.jpg

@Badboy_207 :heart::heart::heart: 

You're story making my eyes tear up. My father died when i was 16 on that terrible disease after a long 4,5 years of fighting. So i can relate a little. 

Awesome to hear your Candice story and see those special pics. She means a lot to me as well. She's the best without a doubt.

It's very nice to hear you're being happy and inspired these last few weeks.

I will not forget you. I will always remember you as that one guy, badboy, who was so lucky to got noticed by Candice several times and even got wished a happy birthday. How awesome was that... she's just incredible. 

Much love :heart: 

@Badboy_207, Like you, I checked out BZ for a while before I joined, and Candice was always one of my very favorites. And I remember when she sent you the birthday wishes as one of those BZ moments for me that showed these people we watch as fans also pay attention to our comments. I send you my thanks and my thoughts and prayers. Know that the community are thinking of you. BAGGOT