Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It seems to be a trend with folks who run/read these mags after a girl has scored the S.I. Cover. They can't seem to get that bod out of their minds for a couple years and so they run with it. Totally agree that Candice is the CLEAR real sexier one, I mean, c'mon!!!!!! :ninja: This mag is stupid, IMHO, only!!! And, also, people find a contest they like the results of and go with that one and forget the others.......so funny. So, we'll just have our own contest and make Candice the winner! :rofl:

And, btw, don't take me to the woodshed over my comments. (You know who you are and so does everyone else) Last time I made a comment about this particular mag in another forum, all sorts of crap came my way :laugh::laugh: and I made it on "disliked" lists around here and if I'm voting for someone on a poll, the "gang" goes the opposite. :rofl: (Didn't think I heard about it, didya'? Gossip travels fast but over a comment about a mag? how silly and immature! should pick your battles over something with substance.......just sayin' ;) ) :nicole: :nicole:

You guys all realize how ridiculous these "it's rigged because my opinion isn't being validated!" comments are, right? I mean, it only stands to reason that if this round is rigged then the rounds Candice won were rigged too. :cain: Esquire even admits Candice was losing her first round until they put up one of their own videos of her dancing in the bracket to tip things in her favor. That's rigging. Plus, Brooklyn crushed all of her previous opponents by wide margins; this round is only continuing that pattern.

^ I think people were joking about it being rigged. I don't think it's rigged, i just think it is ridiculous that Candice is losing tp Brooklyn. And like sweetandlow said, the "men" that cast the votes probably just have her SI cover floating round their minds or all those avid brooklyn fans are voting everyday.

I do think its a fair comeptiton. but she should not be losing to Brooklyn! just no!

You guys all realize how ridiculous these "it's rigged because my opinion isn't being validated!" comments are, right? I mean, it only stands to reason that if this round is rigged then the rounds Candice won were rigged too. :cain: Esquire even admits Candice was losing her first round until they put up one of their own videos of her dancing in the bracket to tip things in her favor. That's rigging. Plus, Brooklyn crushed all of her previous opponents by wide margins; this round is only continuing that pattern.

Boy! That didn't take long. :rofl: I believe if you read the comments of the ones who said "rigged', you will either see a "laughy face or a jokey face" of some kind in their comments.....So, you can just relax and take a deep breath. ;)

I believe if you read the comments of the ones who said "rigged', you will either see a "laughy face or a jokey face" of some kind in their comments

I just looked over those posts, and yeah... not seeing those "laughy" or "jokey" faces. sarnic offers a " :p " and that's about it. Maybe you confused this thread for another one? Perhaps a thread in which the supposed "gang"/conspiracy is out to get you. :rofl:

And if Candice does finish 2nd to Brooklyn in the bracket, it's nothing worth whining about. 2nd place isn't bad.

I believe if you read the comments of the ones who said "rigged', you will either see a "laughy face or a jokey face" of some kind in their comments

I just looked over those posts, and yeah... not seeing those "laughy" or "jokey" faces. sarnic offers a " :p " and that's about it. Maybe you confused this thread for another one? Perhaps a thread in which the supposed "gang"/conspiracy is out to get you. :rofl:

And if Candice does finish 2nd to Brooklyn in the bracket, it's nothing worth whining about. 2nd place isn't bad.

i was saying it in fun, im sure judging is totally fair, but again it is a open forum, and we're all allowed to have our say, just as you did, my apologies, i'll make sure to add a smily face or a "please note, this is a joke" next time i post :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

what kind of a world do we live in where we need smiley faces or "lol" to indicate if thigns are a joke? Let's all lighten up and just have some fun. i think with jsut the way thigns are said you can tell that it was in a joking manner, not done to be taken serious.

I agree a 100% ... Is not like the whole world thinks Candice is the most amazing thing walking on earth

& i voted for Brooklyn, so bite me! :p

I agree a 100% ... Is not like the whole world thinks Candice is the most amazing thing walking on earth

& i voted for Brooklyn, so bite me! :p

LMAO @ bite me! :rofl:

^ Thank goodness for your posts! , getting off this battle of that contest thing.

im a die-hard candice fan, i'll tell you now. i adore her. so im annoyed she didn't become first place, cause in my eyes she should always be first or (emanuela ) and yeh...and it jsut sucks cause she lost to brooklyn, who is quite frankly rather average :ninja: all you brookie lovers may hate on me now ....