Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'll say it again, I've had the chance to glance over at Candice in person and there are NO words to describe how much you need to see her up close to see just how gorgeous she is. It's almost a sin that I stared at her for as long as I did.

[*SNICKER* I said "long" :fun: .]

I'll say it again, I've had the chance to glance over at Candice in person and there are NO words to describe how much you need to see her up close to see just how gorgeous she is. It's almost a sin that I stared at her for as long as I did.

[*SNICKER* I said "long" :fun: .]

Who do you think is the most beautiful model you met?

Yes, I envy you for meeting so many in person <_<

:gocho:

@Fantasy: I've met and seen a lot of famous people (way too many for me to list) but it wasn't until just last year that I finally met my first VS model. Considering that VS neglects to have very many events in Los Angeles, I'm lucky that I even got to meet them at all! So far, my model list includes marisa Miller, Skippy, and Rosie and Candice.

All four of those girls are hella-beautiful, although I'm sure some of you would argue with that. Am I right?

@Fantasy: I've met and seen a lot of famous people (way too many for me to list) but it wasn't until just last year that I finally met my first VS model. Considering that VS neglects to have very many events in Los Angeles, I'm lucky that I even got to meet them at all! So far, my model list includes marisa Miller, Skippy, and Rosie and Candice.

All four of those girls are hella-beautiful, although I'm sure some of you would argue with that. Am I right?

Is she smaller or taller than you would imagine her to be in person? I have this idea of her being tiny in person...

^^Well, I'm 5'8' and when I stood next to them, they were about 5'11 but that's becuz they wore high heels. Without those heels, those girls are probably 5'9' at the most.

But unlike her photos, Candice is really tiny size-wise. She's got these really skinny long legs and her waist is like a size ZERO. You could probably lift her with your pinky finger. I had the same impression with Marisa Miller. She's not that tall (she's totally not 5'8') and she is much skinnier than she appears in her pix.

Skippy is REALLY tall and has this weird accent. Oh wait, that's becuz she's Aussie, PFFT. And Rosie is Rosie. She looks exactly the same in person as she does in all her pix. AND.....she's got a tight grip.

:laugh: