Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Always cheering for Candice to get the FB or to open the show or segments, but I'll be okay if she doesn't as long as it's not one of those 'newest angels' girls who don't deserve that kind of honor. Lais & Elsa are an exception.

Not even them deserve it yet, IMO.

Always cheering for Candice to get the FB or to open the show or segments, but I'll be okay if she doesn't as long as it's not one of those 'newest angels' girls who don't deserve that kind of honor. Lais & Elsa are an exception.

true, they don't deserve it yet. i hope  it gets candice, its cute how you all suffering, cheering and wishing for Candice to get the FB. She is a goddess and deserves it. Can't wait for the result.

Who gets it???

2010,        2011,       2012,        2013,        2014,

nC0YBtze.jpg

2015??

tumblr_m4utm9h4Iw1rqnqok.gif

I think Behati too, it's to soon for Candice, , she had the Fantasy Bra in 2013, look at the Adriana was again 3 years later

Adriana got it in 2008 and 2010. Alessandra got it 2012 and 2014. Not saying that Candice will get it but the "it's too soon for Candice" gets me on my nerves. I hope Behati gets it, I hope Lily gets it, I hope Candice gets it, to be honest, I will be more happy if Alessandra gets it.

true, they don't deserve it yet. i hope  it gets candice, its cute how you all suffering, cheering and wishing for Candice to get the FB. She is a goddess and deserves it. Can't wait for the result.

Who gets it???

2010,        2011,       2012,        2013,        2014,

nC0YBtze.jpg

2015??

tumblr_m4utm9h4Iw1rqnqok.gif

of course Candice  :ddr:  :wub: i hope so

If this was any other VS show I could care less who wears FB. But because it is 20th anniversary I wants VS biggest stars and main faces of company to wear it. So I want Candice to wear it so much, if not her then Adriana. Behati is nowhere near them, and many people don't even know her.

And I agree that excuse how is too much early for Candice to wear it doesn't make sense, because few angels wore fb 2 years after they wore the first one.

Candice opening while wearing fb in 2013 was one of the best and most iconic in VS history, and that fb was my all time favourite, well anything looks nice on that perfect body.

If she doesn't get it this year, i will be happy that at least she had one of the most expensive fb in history, and that she was the first one after Gisele to open a show with fb. Those 2 things are major.