Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Im pretty sure this is for Givenchy campaign, she post about givenchy at the same day as this guy post this photo, furthermore, they do the same fashion show for givenchy last year!  make%20it%20clap.gif  :ddr:

-------------------------------------------

and photo by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Does it seem like her VS shoots have slowed down significantly? Like last year new Swim or Lingerie came out every two or three days. Nowadays they seem to be going with models like Josephine Skriver and Elsa hosk more often :(

Does it seem like her VS shoots have slowed down significantly? Like last year new Swim or Lingerie came out every two or three days. Nowadays they seem to be going with models like Josephine Skriver and Elsa hosk more often :(

I think the same thing, Candice  or even Behati, Lily,  are much less  shot. Just all new collections are made by the "new angels" as seen in the photos, and Instagram accounts on different members of the team, there's that. On the official account of VS, Vs sport, the are more than Elsa and Josephine .... The real angels miss. I really hope they don't make the mistake to dismiss them ( Candice, Behati, Lily )  for new campaigns or commercials.

And it's sadly for the new campaigns, for example, cause it's just wonderful bras ans pants, and GAD, who wear best victoria secret underwear than candice ?

I think the same thing, Candice  or even Behati, Lily,  are much less  shot. Just all new collections are made by the "new angels" as seen in the photos, and Instagram accounts on different members of the team, there's that. On the official account of VS, Vs sport, the are more than Elsa and Josephine .... The real angels miss. I really hope they don't make the mistake to dismiss them ( Candice, Behati, Lily )  for new campaigns or commercials.

And it's sadly for the new campaigns, for example, cause it's just wonderful bras ans pants,

and GAD, who wear best victoria secret underwear than candice ?

im agree with you 100% and im little worried :(

i think we shouldn't be worried as much... first.. VS knows that depsite their news angels, the old are prefered.. Second, we used to have so much picture of candice because they used her way too much (and some people bashed her for that; remember?..) she was everywhere, everytime. They are actually trying to put some news models in their line up.. it's totally normal that we don't heard from the "old" cause they want to promote the  news... so yes, it's less light for Candice, Behati, Lily, Adri & Aless but i think it's temporary, Look at Adriana lima for example, she was over used a time and now she's less used by them but not totally forgot, i don't think they'll do this to those models who help them making so much money and are litterraly what made VS being VS in the first place!

I'm a little disapointed by VS cause even on snapchat those days it's all about "the newest" "the newest" "the newest" like..seriously a lot are good models we are all agreeing on that but the news "line up" is definitely a lower level than the old one... but we have to know that there's a day candice will leave vs and what? she worked so much, since she's 15 she devoted to her career and here she is... on the top, of course one day she'll have to let this "top" to another one but i think we have a few more years before...

Huuuu, i say this NOW, if they give the next fantasy bra to a newbies, i'll be sooo upset !!! i'm already are just with the thought.

I think we are a little selfish too, of course queen candice is and will always be our favorite but of course the time will come she'll take distance with modeling and start her personal life and when i think about candice and the preservation she made around her personal life i'm not sure she'll be the kind like aless or adriana to expose her child and have both (modeling and family) (it's not for now i know but we have to prepare ourselves cause she's already 26 guys!)

i think we shouldn't be worried as much... first.. VS knows that depsite their news angels, the old are prefered.. Second, we used to have so much picture of candice because they used her way too much (and some people bashed her for that; remember?..) she was everywhere, everytime. They are actually trying to put some news models in their line up.. it's totally normal that we don't heard from the "old" cause they want to promote the  news... so yes, it's less light for Candice, Behati, Lily, Adri & Aless but i think it's temporary, Look at Adriana lima for example, she was over used a time and now she's less used by them but not totally forgot, i don't think they'll do this to those models who help them making so much money and are litterraly what made VS being VS in the first place!

I'm a little disapointed by VS cause even on snapchat those days it's all about "the newest" "the newest" "the newest" like..seriously a lot are good models we are all agreeing on that but the news "line up" is definitely a lower level than the old one... but we have to know that there's a day candice will leave vs and what? she worked so much, since she's 15 she devoted to her career and here she is... on the top, of course one day she'll have to let this "top" to another one but i think we have a few more years before...

Huuuu, i say this NOW, if they give the next fantasy bra to a newbies, i'll be sooo upset !!! i'm already are just with the thought.

I think we are a little selfish too, of course queen candice is and will always be our favorite but of course the time will come she'll take distance with modeling and start her personal life and when i think about candice and the preservation she made around her personal life i'm not sure she'll be the kind like aless or adriana to expose her child and have both (modeling and family) (it's not for now i know but we have to prepare ourselves cause she's already 26 guys!)

I think you are right, also if this give me a little sad :(