Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

attachicon.gif016.jpg

Look at the incredible difference a year of not working so much has done for her.

I’ve pointed it out repeatedly, how she has gotten back to absolute peak form this year.  Is it that she is working less, or is it that she has just learned how to manage her diet so much better, or a combination of both  :idk:

Whatever it is, she needs to keep it up.  If she is indeed working less, I can live with it if she is giving us results like this  :surrender:

attachicon.gif016.jpg

Look at the incredible difference a year of not working so much has done for her.

I’ve pointed it out repeatedly, how she has gotten back to absolute peak form this year.  Is it that she is working less, or is it that she has just learned how to manage her diet so much better, or a combination of both  :idk:

Whatever it is, she needs to keep it up.  If she is indeed working less, I can live with it if she is giving us results like this  :surrender:

Compared to last year ...

2013 - 5 VS Events (not including vsfs) / 9 Other Events / 14 Editorials (not including reprints) / 9 Campaigns / 0 Fashion Shows (not including VS) = 37 Overall

2014 - 3 VS Events (not including vsfs) / 7 Other Events / 11 Editorials (not including reprints) / 11 Campaigns / 8 Fashion Shows (not including VS) = 40 Overall

Technically although we've had more from her this year you have to take into consideration this... at least 2 editorials from this year were shot in the fall of last year as was 3-4 of her campaigns. And 2 of her 2013 campaigns were shot most likely in 2012.

So it's more like 41 overall for 2013 and 34 overall for 2014. It's not a huge difference, but definitely shows. And because of the little difference it may be a combination of both. Candice could just be more selected of who she's working for or the brand/designer/magazine doesn't want to work with her because she not "hot" at the moment. We obviously know VS has backed off since last year.

Note: These numbers are just approx fast count from my sites photo gallery.

I personally can't see so much of a difference. I think Candice's body was on point last year and this year. Then again, maybe it's my love for her that makes me see her always perfect :D

Good for you for forgetting that time at that event with Adriana and Ale. She was soooo thin then and looked quite unhealthy.

I personally can't see so much of a difference. I think Candice's body was on point last year and this year. Then again, maybe it's my love for her that makes me see her always perfect :D

Good for you for forgetting that time at that event with Adriana and Ale. She was soooo thin then and looked quite unhealthy.

Oh well, you're right about that. She was scary skinny, I remember that.

^ Do you guys remember that red dress around that time? There you could also see she was a lot tinner. She said that when she works a lot and have busy times it effects on her body and she easily get skinnier. Candice must really work hard to get her body in top shape. But i must say that last year she also looked stunning, actually she always does imo :D :heart: But right now she's perfect. I prefer her like this.

Looked amazing at VS and then that livestream for 10magazine :baronfaint: that was to die for :o :wub2: mega goddess!! Amazing body, just perfection from head to toe!

Discussion of this year versus last year is interesting.  Even worse, thinking back to THAT time (as Schemer called it--excellent).  I totally agree that it must be a combination of diet and understanding work load.  She acknowledges that she doesn't eat as well when she works too much.  Then of course there is rest.  Either way, she has everything working perfectly right now.  Absolute perfection IMO.