Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I like the hair from the after party. Its something different. I appreciate that she does different things with her hair unlike say Erin Heatherton and Elsa Hosk who pretty much wear the same hairstyle to every event.

I agree 100% :yes:

I think this hairstyle suits this look perfectly, very classy :heart: indeed something different like the bombshell hair as in the show today, i like the variety :)

I think she was styled super good this year and she really looked good in her oufits. I really like the Fairy Tale one (although not a big fan of that tulle covering her neck, I think it would have looked better without that), but other than that I'm impressed by her from this years show :D (Y) 

Laura and Michelle, thanks for these adds.  Laura, did you even sleep yesterday/today?? Amazing work to keep all the updates coming.  Candice is a goddess, pure and simple.  LOVE everything she wore today, and that afterparty dress is just fabulous.  

Extreme gratitude to Laura, Champagne, DivineC, Michelle and others for their hard work.  I could not be more proud of her, as she really looked best, in all honesty.  And thats really saying something from what I’ve seen of the other models.

Candice, you are a goddess is every sense of the word, congrats  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender: