Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She didn't take her parents to the show, I have a friend who was at the party and Candice was just hanging out with Behati, Martha & some other girls. 

As for her boyfriend goes, you all need to remember he also has a job so maybe he was busy this year, is not like it's his holy duty to attend every VS show, especially considering Candice didn't even have a special part this year.

She didn't take her parents to the show, I have a friend who was at the party and Candice was just hanging out with Behati, Martha & some other girls. 

As for her boyfriend goes, you all need to remember he also has a job so maybe he was busy this year, is not like it's his holy duty to attend every VS show, especially considering Candice didn't even have a special part this year.

Are you kidding? :beating: 

She got more than any other girl!

:cain:

If I were the luckiest man alive (which Herman is, IMO), I would try my damnedest to be there.  The show is regularly scheduled every year, and while he may have some type of career, its certainly not on Canidce’s level.

+1...don’t know what pics she has been looking at, but considering her signature, she may be a little bit biased.  Candice may not have opened the show, but there is no question she owned it, with Lily a close second.

If I was the luckiest man alive (which Herman is, IMO), I would try my damnedest to be there.  The show is regularly scheduled every year, and while he may have some type of career, its certainly not on Canidce’s level.

Lol, that's so silly. Level of career? Everyone has their own path and own ambitions and the "level" of career is determined by the person himself. How important ones job is, is the opinion of the person that does the job.

And in the end of the day, it's their PERSONAL relationship, it's their PERSONAL lives and they can do and not do whatever they want to do. A trip to London requires a lot of time, money and honestly I can see why the VSFS would not matter that much for a guy, specially if your GF does it every year and you've been to a number of those already.

+1...don’t know what pics she has been looking at, but considering her signature, she may be a little bit biased.  Candice may not have opened the show, but there is no question she owned it, with Lily a close second.

She is right about this though. Candice didn't really have any special role. Yes, she had great outfits, she opened a segment and closed the show, but the focus of the show was and will be on Behati, Karlie, Ale and Adriana, and MAYBE Lily. That's it. Candice this year is a bit in the background, which is completely OK.

If I was the luckiest man alive (which Herman is, IMO), I would try my damnedest to be there.  The show is regularly scheduled every year, and while he may have some type of career, its certainly not on Canidce’s level.

Lol, that's so silly. Level of career? Everyone has their own path and own ambitions and the "level" of career is determined by the person himself. How important ones job is, is the opinion of the person that does the job.

And in the end of the day, it's their PERSONAL relationship, it's their PERSONAL lives and they can do and not do whatever they want to do. A trip to London requires a lot of time, money and honestly I can see why the VSFS would not matter that much for a guy, specially if your GF does it every year and you've been to a number of those already.

Not silly at all, its all about being supportive of the woman you love.  As far as level of career goes, my point was all about the time involved, not importance per se.  I seriously doubt he is as busy she is.  As far as economics goes, he can save well ahead of time (don’t know what he makes), or I’m sure she would love to have him there and take care of the bill.

The show is important to her, thats what should matter at the end of the day.  I was just giving my opinion as to what I would do in his shoes.  You could be right, and it may not matter to either of them, if he's there or not. 

She is right about this though. Candice didn't really have any special role. Yes, she had great outfits, she opened a segment and closed the show, but the focus of the show was and will be on Behati, Karlie, Ale and Adriana, and MAYBE Lily. That's it. Candice this year is a bit in the background, which is completely OK.

:cain:...now you’re being silly 

I think everyone sees the show as he wishes. Personally, I love Candice is my favorite, so I focus on her so for me she's not in background. She had her table moment ( she's the  only from what I could see ) she had her live for 10 magazine, interviews, opening a section, closing the show ... So yes, last year we have seen a lot more on her , but it was the  her FB year , it's clear that there has a difference, but as I said, I think everyone sees his show, focusing on his favorite model. :wub2:

How am I being silly? Behati opens the show, the entire VS year was all about her. Karlie will be main figure in the show thanks to Taylor, so will be Lily. And Ale and Adriana have the FBs. Candice looked superb, but the main light of the show isn't on her this year. And again...there is nothing wrong in that.

About your previous post. Do you know how much Hermann works? What he does? How much he does? Are you aware of his career actually...at all? You can't give an opinion for someone's job or career without knowing what they actually do.

You are clearly a biased person and don't even know what you're even talking about. You are clearly too far up Candice's ass and it's kind of sad you are basically admitting you follow her around like a puppy, her boyfriend has a life and that is normal. He has seen that show already a lot of times, I don't see why he would spend that money and time if Candice didn't get anything extraordinary.

This is the reason why I never post in this thread, because people jump on everyone's throat for every little shit, what I said is a fact. Candice didn't get any bigger role than Karlie or Lily this year, they all got three beautiful outfits and opened a segment. Behati opened the show, Dri & Ale had the FB. Candice's had her year last year, this year other girls got the spotlight and next year it'll be something different. Is not like VS owns anything to Candice and they must give her all the cool shit every year.

I was going to post pictures I got from the show but this thread makes me cringe so I'll pass.

You are clearly a biased person and don't even know what you're even talking about. You are clearly too far up Candice's ass and it's kind of sad you are basically admitting you follow her around like a puppy, her boyfriend has a life and that is normal. He has seen that show already a lot of times, I don't see why he would spend that money and time if Candice didn't get anything extraordinary.

This is the reason why I never post in this thread, because people jump on everyone's throat for every little shit, what I said is a fact. Candice didn't get any bigger role than Karlie or Lily this year, they all got three beautiful outfits and opened a segment. Behati opened the show, Dri & Ale had the FB. Candice's had her year last year, this year other girls got the spotlight and next year it'll be something different. Is not like VS owns anything to Candice and they must give her all the cool shit every year.

I was going to post pictures I got from the show but this thread makes me cringe so I'll pass.

Please, post your pictures you've got. It's a communication problem I think. You know when you have a favorite ... Words and thoughts can be taken differently. :Angel:

^^^ My point Cass is that she was not, nor will be, an afterthought at any show.

^^ As far as press and optics are concerned you are likely right, but her quality out shined all others from what I have seen.  My opinion on Herman is an educated one.  I’ve always tried to obtain to the information you are citing, but its just not out there.  He is indeed a regular guy, I think he can find the time if need be.

^^^ My point Cass is that she was not, or will be, an afterthought at any show.

^^ As far as press and optics are concerned you are likely right, but her quality out shined all others from what I have seen.  My opinion on Herman is an educated one.  I’ve always tried to obtain to information you are citing, but its not out there.  He is indeed a regular guy.  I think he can find the time if need be.

Yeah for me too, Because it's our favorite (I Thinks it's your too haha)

I know for me, I only watch her parts ( backstage, interview , pictures ... ) so yeah, for me, every years, it's her year haha :rofl: