Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

gooosh, the crown ! it's the only things her outfit was missing :Angel: but i don't like this crown it's just too big, i'd prefer something cute and little, a little cute crown ! and she's opening the showwww :woot::clap: candice is on the top of the world ! :neo2: i always know she'll be a queen in modeling!

gooosh, the crown ! it's the only things her outfit was missing :Angel: but i don't like this crown it's just too big, i'd prefer something cute and little, a little cute crown ! and she's opening the showwww :woot::clap: candice is on the top of the world ! :neo2: i always know she'll be a queen in modeling!

There is pretty much a consensus...this crown needs to go.

Thank you guys for all the updates :flower:

Candice looked really stunning at the fittings :D and i must say that i loveee the crown , it makes it complete i think :Angel:

And such amazing news that she's opening the show :woot: :woot: very excited !! Really can't wait till she will rock the runway :chicken: also can't wait for the pics,..because we all know that she will shine :heart: and that she wil look drop dead GORGEOUS :wub:

I just can't believe how beautifull this woman is, in my eyes she is the prettiest person i've ever seen :yes: to me she is perfect !!

These candids wern't post yet :), last pic is old btw but it was posted yesterdag on IG

post-71106-0-21535200-1383916294_thumb.jpost-71106-0-41213500-1383916305_thumb.jpost-71106-0-42094700-1383916317_thumb.jpost-71106-0-41430300-1383916325_thumb.jpost-71106-0-92646400-1383916339_thumb.j

This is to Candice, who may very well read this:

Fiquei sem palavras pra te ver! O Brasil tem muito orgulho de você e acho que é tão fabuloso que você tem tanta paixão pelo nosso país. Foi uma pena que não poderia falar por mais tempo, mas moro no East Village também (E. 12 perto de Union Square), e absolutamente adoraria ir a um café algum dia na segunda avenida para falar sobre nossos lugares favoritos no Brasil. Há muita beleza neste país e eu concordo totalmente com você que os melhores lugares são os remotos. Se você tem algum tempo livre, mesmo que seja 15 minutos e gostaria de conversar comigo, por favor, fale comigo! Sou um estudante aqui em NY e sempre tenho tempo livre. As pessoas vão me chamar de louco para fazer isso, mas meu número é 602-502-3887 e email [email protected]

I know this is for Candice but could you please translate this into English for the Non-Portuguese speaking members here? It is also a BZ rule to have Non-English content translated into English. Thanks! :flower:

This is to Candice, who may very well read this:

Fiquei sem palavras pra te ver! O Brasil tem muito orgulho de você e acho que é tão fabuloso que você tem tanta paixão pelo nosso país. Foi uma pena que não poderia falar por mais tempo, mas moro no East Village também (E. 12 perto de Union Square), e absolutamente adoraria ir a um café algum dia na segunda avenida para falar sobre nossos lugares favoritos no Brasil. Há muita beleza neste país e eu concordo totalmente com você que os melhores lugares são os remotos. Se você tem algum tempo livre, mesmo que seja 15 minutos e gostaria de conversar comigo, por favor, fale comigo! Sou um estudante aqui em NY e sempre tenho tempo livre. As pessoas vão me chamar de louco para fazer isso, mas meu número é 602-502-3887 e email [email protected]

No offence intended at all, but why on earth would you put not only your phone number and email, but your ADRESS on the internet for everyone to see!?  :huh:

Now bellazon female forum has a new No. 1 regarding the most viewed model.

Today Candice Swanepoel pulled over Bar Refaeli who has held the # 1 position for several years !

No. 1 Candice Swanepoel    9.307.584  views

No. 2 Bar Refaeli            9.305.461  views

No. 3 Miranda Kerr          7.335.545  views

No. 4 Doutzen Kroes         7.236.241  views

Now bellazon female forum has a new No. 1 regarding the most viewed model.

Today Candice Swanepoel pulled over Bar Refaeli who has held the # 1 position for several years !

No. 1 Candice Swanepoel    9.307.584  views

No. 2 Bar Refaeli            9.305.461  views

No. 3 Miranda Kerr          7.335.545  views

No. 4 Doutzen Kroes         7.236.241  views

Adriana has like 18 million. Alessandra has like 11 million I think. Only another 9 million to go for Candice. ;)

I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to say I am sooo delighted Candice got the Fantasy Bra this year! She is the best model VS has. I love all the Brazilian girls but whenever there is a commercial or show my eyes automatically fix on Candice. She has the total package. Ethereal beauty (her face is like a classic movie star/goddess), the best body in the business, and professionalism as a model (no diva like behavior). Since she shot her first campaign in 2009 there has been no other model who has worked as hard for the brand. How many store openings and VS events has she done? Yes, VS clearly prefers her but she also does the work for them quietly and unceremoniously. She has always been gracious to her fans. And what I like most about her is that she leads a relatively modest life outside of her work. She's not canoodling with celebrities at A-list parties. We rarely see her at red carpet events unless it's for charity. And she still stays with her boyfriend she had before getting famous. All this points to a very down-to-earth girl in my books.

I don't use the word "hater" very often because everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the people who criticize her or slam her for getting the FB are simply that....haters. She is a standout model and a true beauty. Can't wait to see her in the show!