Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

To those of you international folk that haven't bothered to pick up Candi's multi-cover issue of MUSE #30, I have some info you will not find the least bit interesting (but I'll tell it anyway, so screw you).

The biggest change to the MUSE issue is that it is now printed in 11x17 format and stapled instead of glued. And becuz of that change, there are LESS edits inside the issue (six edits to be exact compared to the usual 10-12 of previous issues).

Just how big is 11x17? Check out this comparison pic I did. The new MUSE is now the second largest magazine (behind Volt) and is WAY bigger than V Magazine, which clocks in at 8x13. Compared to the previous MUSE issue with Kate Upton, which measures at a puny 9x11, this is a dramatic change

Luckily, I have the tools to scan this massive issue and, rest assured, I will TAG the goddamned mutherfuck out of each picture, whether anyone likes it or not.

:laugh:

23rwk7r.jpg Edited by PinkCouture

In that last set of pictures, in the first pic it looks like she's wearing some type of chain around her stomach, anyone have any ideas if it's some type of belly chain or something, and why it's only really visible in the one picture?

Btw her hair pulled back like that makes her look so innocent and sweet, I like it.