Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

The QoS is amazing.  She has such creative talent in front of the camera.  I think she should be calling the shots on her shoots.  More than she already does, I mean.

Excuse me, can anyone show me how to save these amazing pics  :yuckky: I can't save them 

You hit the button on the bottom right next to the share button.

Thank you all for pics :woot:

Three pages of who´s ass is beter. That´s just so Bellazon.

I blame myself for starting it all. :cry2:

Don´t! It´s not you! It´s this lovely place. Sometimes you can say "puppy" and there will be enough people to compare who´s more cute - the ultimate puppy or Elsa.

Well to be fair, when half of girl's shots as a professional model consist of her sticking her butt out...you kinda have to talk about that. I%20dont%20know.gif

Talking about Elsa´s butt in Elsa´s thread is totally ok. Talking about Candy-dee´s butt in Elsa´s thread is... welll.... a little bit annoying. That´s the difference :)

Its ok smily%20new%20one.gif  But ill say it again tobacco is more addictive, therefore posing much more serious long term health risks. Also it has ZERO recreational value. At least coke is something :p

You´re joking, right? :)

Well to be fair, when half of girl's shots as a professional model consist of her sticking her butt out...you kinda have to talk about that. I%20dont%20know.gif

Talking about Elsa´s butt in Elsa´s thread is totally ok. Talking about Candy-dee´s butt in Elsa´s thread is... welll.... a little bit annoying. That´s the difference :)

Fair point. I agree.