Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

@Sanni I'm fairly certain she does. Her legs always look different in her candids compared to the pictures she uploads. Never understood why because she honestly doesn't need it. Her butt however looks better in that picture than it does in VS's pictures :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@Sanni I'm fairly certain she does. Her legs always look different in her candids compared to the pictures she uploads. Never understood why because she honestly doesn't need it. Her butt however looks better in that picture than it does in VS's pictures :rofl: 

Yep, it's suspiciously perky when we've seen real candid shots of it at VS shoots with the bed and on a beach. :D Part of it could be the pose as she is standing on her tiptoes and likely clenching her buttocks to make her ass sit higher and tighter but such a big overall difference in how her body looks in that pic and in the candid paparazzi pics points to trickery...

48 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Yep, it's suspiciously perky when we've seen real candid shots of it at VS shoots with the bed and on a beach. :D Part of it could be the pose as she is standing on her tiptoes and likely clenching her buttocks to make her ass sit higher and tighter but such a big overall difference in how her body looks in that pic and in the candid paparazzi pics points to trickery...

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I seriously don't get why she does it, she looks great as is.