Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

This whole look is a disaster... :banghead:  It just doesn't look good at all, the only thing I like are her shoes... 

And ever since someone mentioned her lips looking like a sausage, I can't not see it now. STOP with the goddamn fillers/whatever you're doing to your lips Elsa :rofl: Kinda sad to see though how she only seems to have two expressions nowadays, the deer in headlights face or duck face :/ 

47 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

The outfit is amazing but I won't wear it to a event like this. Is more streetstyle or party with my friends or boyfriend imo. The makeup is a huge no and the denim jacket with the dress ruins it a lot. Didn't notice her lips now till you mentioned it @*Luna*

I'm sorry as you probably also won't be able to not see it now? :rofl: 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

This whole look is a disaster... :banghead:  It just doesn't look good at all, the only thing I like are her shoes... 

And ever since someone mentioned her lips looking like a sausage, I can't not see it now. STOP with the goddamn fillers/whatever you're doing to your lips Elsa :rofl: Kinda sad to see though how she only seems to have two expressions nowadays, the deer in headlights face or duck face :/ 

Agree, she has looked better :sad:

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I'm sorry as you probably also won't be able to not see it now? :rofl: 

I see it when she pulls her lips out like in the duck face pictures which are kind strange sometimes but in those pics there is nothing weird except the makeup that doesn't fit in her outfit imo. She should hire a better makeup crew because didn't make her justice.