Bellazon

I'm shocked she was even invited to the castings tbh but I would LOVE to see her walk the show. Looking at the girls who have gone to the castings, we're seeing more girls with Liz's bodytype and less of the super thin crowd, so hopefully VS will take a step in the right direction

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm shocked she was even invited to the castings tbh but I would LOVE to see her walk the show. Looking at the girls who have gone to the castings, we're seeing more girls with Liz's bodytype and less of the super thin crowd, so hopefully VS will take a step in the right direction

Unless they are brought in, told they have to lose X lbs first and then VS ruins another crop of previously gorgeous models.

2 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Unless they are brought in, told they have to lose X lbs first and then VS ruins another crop of previously gorgeous models.

I don't think they will. I'm noticing a lot of the girls from the castings this year have a fuller body than other years: Elizabeth, Brooke B, Anne de Paula, Lini K, Kelsey, Jess Clements these are girls I never expected to even see at the castings and they all made it. So it could be VS is aiming for something different this year, or at least I'm hoping