Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

4 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Cleavage is nice but she would pop in that color regardless. Seems to bring out her complexion.

Not to nitpick but emerald rocks for evening/formal wear IMO. Something about those Elie Saab shows in early 2010s left quite an impression on me. :ninja:

9 hours ago, elfstone said:

I didn't think she was going to work with any half decent photographer so soon but here it is.

https://www.instagram.com/daveblakephoto/

There's the #gosee hashtag in one of these photographs, which is usually used for casting and the like by new models trying to put themselves out there in the fashion industry. I hope it went well for Emily and she starts to get more work from it. I really like the look she had.

I'm more interested in that latest Runway Goddess shoot with the black dress and the model in the green dress with her. RG suddenly decided to change their style a little bit from what we normally see in their eshoots. They're not walking around what looks like a deco apartment complex anymore, I hope!

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

She won't have much of a career unless she switches to Vivien's or some other decent agency TBH.

I am not an expert on such things so I can't comment on that, but in any event she is still 18 or 19. So, even if she's not with the best agency out there, she has a lot of time to change things...