Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thumbs said:

Emily is stunning but who is the blonde at end she hot 

yeesh ... we talk about RG not doing the best of jobs in capturing Emily but that's a very unflattering photo of whoever that is, she almost looks cross-eyed in that angle.

I like the new hair Emily's rocking. I'm glad she seems to be doing OK, even if just on the surface.

• phenobarbie changed the title to Emily Feld - Born 2003

Really happy to see some of the recent posts by Emily. I love to see it when she posts selfies, as it's a really good sign contrasting with all the things I've worried about with her. She looks healthy and happy. Despite her circumstances, or perhaps because of them, I have been really captivated with Emily, and I really look forward to the rest of her career and wish her nothing but success.

from Instagram

NEF1.jpg NEF2.jpg NEF3.jpg NEF4.jpg

yeesh ... we talk about RG not doing the best of jobs in capturing Emily but that's a very unflattering photo of whoever that is, she almost looks cross-eyed in that angle.

I like the new hair Emily's rocking. I'm glad she seems to be doing OK, even if just on the surface.

Man you need help.  "Even if just on the surface" and your other posts are more than a little stalky!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...