Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

5 hours ago, thumbs said:

Weird how where the second 2 is located is bigger than the 2 zero's on either side of it, but yes this has been posted brought up several times and that is why she is in the underage models. So besides trolling not sure what your point is

Drop it, or take it to PM.

(THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE PERSON. GENERAL STATEMENT)

Till I get confirmation from Emily about her age she will stay in Development for a while. I've spoken to several photographers about her and they all laugh at the idea she's underage, though they will attest to Australia being ass-backward and wouldn't put it past them to push a child, most think that her agencies are lying to keep her appealing to a certain demographic (and it appears to be working as some of you have your panties in a bunch about it). I think she's 18 as I've seen some sort of proof from said photographers who've worked with her, but I still want to hear from Emily before we make a decision.

Now please just drop it. If ya'll think she's 16 then stop perving on her and find another model to give yourselves a one-handed discount too... or just enjoy Emily's work for what it is and root on her eventual success (she's not a bad model). If you think she's 18 then good on you but please just shh about it for ffs. You don't need to announce your every thought on the matter which will spiral into the thread being hijacked again.

If this back and forth continues on I will close the thread till you can learn to keep your hands and feet to yourselves. Play nicely children.

• 2 weeks later...

You have fun with that...... Agenda btw. Anymore of your BS and mod watch won't be the last step.  As for the deleting of posts, that was all me because frankly I don't have the time or energy to deal with handing out more warnings, I've reached my limit of bullshit in this thread and if I choose to delete a post without warning, I will do so.

One last thing, be glad you are dealing with me as I tend to give chances... other staff would of banned you several times over by now. @phenobarbie ❤️

I'm trying very hard to be nice here, but some of you are just pissing me off now. Anymore of this bullshit and I'm just going to start putting people on mod watch and or IP banning. If that doesn't work I will close the thread or put it on password lock and the password will only be given to trust worthy members with a long standing membership here.

8 hours ago, nyepee said:

You can capture them if you want as screenshots (hit windows button and then prt sc)

IDK about that. I'm running a 1440p display here btw, not 4k or 5k which means screenshots of these pictures would be considerably toned down, like 50 percent of the original sizes. :(

Working on a fix :) 

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

You mean in image quality or the clothes? I liked some of the Runway Goddess dresses.

Oh yes I probably could have made that clearer. I liked most of the RG dresses as well, but the framing, editing, and overall quality of presentation made it seem like RG was some cheap side street ecomm. This is miles better, and Emily is actually very pretty in these vs the RG shots. It's like someone else noted, RG managed to make her look pedestrian compared to what we know we can get from her just from IG.