Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, VSBODY said:

OMG I DIDNT REALIZE ELSA WAS IN CELESTIAL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

k we have the best segment ever right here we got amazing looks amazing song that im obsessed with and an amazing lineup and candice elsa and lais literally my 3 favs lmaooooooooooo i cant wait for it to air omggggggggggggg

Elsa looks great but this.. with the bedazzled moon and stars? Remove the part around the torso and that would be awesome.. 

Elsa +2 Bralettes

Hace 9 minutos, Clauds dijo:

PNBtcmk7_t.jpg jquaEP4Z_t.jpg 0KP0GvjT_t.jpg 1mgCPXgp_t.jpg    KfJey9lj_t.jpg JxPS58A2_t.jpg

of the celestial segment I do not like the wings at all, the same for the segment of golden angels, a couple of years ago that VS has been making those bimentional wings or not, they want to make them so literal that they look horrendous, 2015 fireworks that seem aliens and now these wings seem made with pieces of cans and painted in spray. I do not like them at all, they do not look like stars.

Note: Pink and Downtown Angel aren't in complete order. I can't tell whose ass it is in a few pictures to get the order right but the other segments are 99% correct in walking order. 

GLAM ROYALE - Tartan + plaid [Opening Segment]
- Taylor opened
- Behati closed
- Leela James performed
Taylor, Alexina, Jo, Gigi, Sara, Aiden, Lais, Liu, Lameka,  Kendall, Cindy, Yasmin,  Behati

GOLDEN ANGELS - Portrait of an Angel ripoff
- Candice opened
- Romee closed
- Kelsea Ballerini and The Chainsmokers performed
Candice, Shanina, Jasmine, Jourdana, Grace E,  Barbara F, Sofie, Stella, Baraba P, Ming, Lorena, Herieth, Romee

FLIGHTS OF FANCY - So many feathers. Silver Screen Angels ripoff
- Adriana opened
- Elsa closed [FB]
- Halsey performed
Adriana, Martha, Frida, Kelly, Gizele,  Megan, Winnie, Toni, Alannah, Devon, Bella, Gizele, Elsa

PINK - Self explanatory
- Grace opened
- Maggie closed
- Bebe Rexha performed
Grace, Estelle, Zuri,  Isilda,, Josie, Maia, Kelsey, Iesha, Melie, Alannah, Willow, Myrthe, Maggie 

MARY K X VS - Tragic
- Jasmine opened
- Jo closed
- Shawn Mendes performed
Jasmine, Winnie, Mayowa, Alexina, Gigi, Nadine, Sofie, Aiden,  Duckie, Devon, Yasmin,  Liu, Sui, Leomie, Jo

DOWNTOWN ANGELS - The "if we can use swim, we can use sport" section
- Stella openeddy
- Martha closed
- Rita Ora performed
Stella, Behati, Georgia,  Sabah, Cheyenne, Sadie, Barbara Palvin, Lameka, Kelly, Bella, Ming, Martha

CELESTIAL ANGELS - Black and white and STARS EVERYWHERE [Closing Segment]
- Lais opened
- Adriana closed 
- The Struts performed
 Lais, Candice, Taylor, Romee, Elsa, Barbara F, Jourdana, Kendall, Grace B, Sara, Cindy, Sui, Adriana

1 minute ago, llekel said:

Elsa looks great but this.. with the bedazzled moon and stars? Remove the part around the torso and that would be awesome.. 

Elsa +2 Bralettes

I think she looks amazing the way you want it would look great as well but she looks amazing and I don't need it changed to be BEYOND. It already is 😍

The FB was perfection as well

Celestial Angels my ass, more like Calamity Angels. So much for celestial beings. Half of them are just the resemblance of stars suns and night skies.

Tell you what. Sui's wings were a wasted opportunity. Sophia could have literally got Kirk to create a second layer of ways to create a 3-dimensional effect. Add on some battery pack to the back, and you could have a wing that moves and rotate in a similar manner to atoms and ions.