Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

To me this looks a lot better then other bodysuits they’ve done. The seams need to be fixed ASAP and better fit but I think it’s pretty decent.

+1

Yeah the excess black material on the seams are the seam allowances for fittings that will all be trimmed down to barely nothing once completly finished ☺️

*I’m a seamstress btw lol 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Just found this out tonight and thought some people might be interested, but due to IG's new privacy policy, Socialblade won't work on personal accounts. It can only collect data from accounts that have switched themselves to the "business" profile. 

ex) Elsa's stats haven't been updated in months. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/hoskelsa

Lorena's are up to date. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/lorena 

Damn Lorena has more than a million followers, surprises but doesnt shock me

The SO looks really good and I like how it looks, it's something different finally. 

I think Romee looks really good also, she never stood out to me, but this year she looks really good. 

About Adriana, I feel like this is her last show also. I think it will be good for her to leave. 

btw, does someone know what's up with the quality of the products VS sells on their sites? I'm from Europe and ordered something years ago so I was wondering if any of you knew if it's worth getting some stuff? Since I feel the prices are also a bit higher lol. 

1 minute ago, Mo- said:

The SO looks really good and I like how it looks, it's something different finally. 

I think Romee looks really good also, she never stood out to me, but this year she looks really good. 

About Adriana, I feel like this is her last show also. I think it will be good for her to leave. 

btw, does someone know what's up with the quality of the products VS sells on their sites? I'm from Europe and ordered something years ago so I was wondering if any of you knew if it's worth getting some stuff? Since I feel the prices are also a bit higher lol. 

The quality has gone down a lot, pyjama’s are pretty much see through nowadays for example. That’s how thin they are. Even the flannel ones that are supposed to be thicker and warmer

2 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

just waking up. The Swarovski look looks gorgeous on Romee, i tink it's nice and has the theme all over it. It remindsme of a Zuhair murad coleccion of years ago. 

As far as Adri, it's sad but it's her decision so.. let's wait and see how this turns out.

Because it is....

Sophia has always copied outfits directly from designers.  miranda's circus was from a galliano collection (like EXACTLY the same) and breigj and lais' ballet outfit were both mcqueen

image.thumb.png.6af2a2c0ba5df4972137ada485c7c736.png

5 minutes ago, camomille said:

The quality has gone down a lot, pyjama’s are pretty much see through nowadays for example. That’s how thin they are. Even the flannel ones that are supposed to be thicker and warmer

Hmm, thanks for letting me know! I was actually thinking on ordering pyjama's haha. The price is about 60 euros, so not doing that if the quality is so bad. 

How is it possible to have outfits looking exactly the same as another designers' and getting away with it? 

I've never heard anything regarding this in the news so does that mean everyone just ignores it because it's VS? 

It's not always a copy tho, sometimes VS does ask designers to send them specific pieces like Cara's Parisian Nights outfit. I'm assuming the same happened with Miranda's Circus outfit because it's literally the same piece but in a different color