Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

The show is tomorrow, there’s no time for her “ mind to be made up”. Idk who some people think Adriana is.... lol. Thinking she has that kind of control or wants it

They probably want to use it for shock value, so that people will want to tune in. They wouldn’t announce that right away. Its smarter to wait longer to say that. Also, Adriana usually does more promotion after the show happens because thats when it will be aired. 

What I meant is that maybe she needs to renew her contract and haven't decided yet, even if the show is tomorrow, she could easily decide later if she wants to renew or not, I have no idea what the contract timing is. but this way she wouldn't have a big farewell that's all

I overslept bc I'm not feeling the best and woke up to +10 pages to catch up to.

I really like Romee's SO, not a big fan of the wings, I think it would look much better with a dreamy kind of wings instead of those mechanical looking ones.

As for the RTTR I love seeing the artisans work

Really liking the moon 'wings'

I HATE THE PARACHUTE WINGS AND THEY SAID THEY NEEDED TO MAKE 2 MORE LIKE THAT? :banghead:

8 hours ago, Chessie said:

Romee got the Swarovski Outfit and it's....interesting.

Disclaimer bc I don't know if VS wanted this picture out now: It was posted on Instagram by a random photographer ( Stephen Lovekin)  and I'm not leaking anything pls don't sue me. Thank u.

20181106_233647549480.jpg

😍

1 minute ago, wintery said:

oh my... Jo's look is like a nightmare come true

1 minute ago, marinebing said:

they took it way too seriously when we were saying there was too much good things for Jo ... Give this to Devon...

2 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Wow I really don't like Jo's outfit ! 

2 minutes ago, heartwing said:

Oh sweet Jesus that outfit on Jo is awful.  That's WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too busy and an eyesore 

I believe this will be the opening segment and I'll skip that because I don't wanna see this ever again.