Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

18 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Apparently there's a song with Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha together? So perhaps they'll share a segment and we can get a remix for another?? 

Oh wow. I thought Rita will do 'Let You Love Me' and bebe will do 'I'm a mess'  or another song of hers (I'm not super familiar) but yeah they have a song called 'Girls' that fits the show! It has other artists in it too so I'm not sure they'll do it but that would be great and give us a possible remix (or another song by struts) (but if someone gets another song it would be the most popular singer probably tbh) (but one each is fair and bebe&rita together then one remix please thank you!!!) Anyway I'm happy with the performers tbh!!

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Oh wow. I thought Rita will do 'Let You Love Me' and bebe will do 'I'm a mess'  or another song of hers (I'm not super familiar) but yeah they have a song called 'Girls' that fits the show! It has other artists in it too so I'm not sure they'll do it but that would be great and give us a possible remix (or another song by struts) (but if someone gets another song it would be the most popular singer probably tbh) (but one each is fair and bebe&rita together then one remix please thank you!!!) Anyway I'm happy with the performers tbh!!

The one issue I can see with it is that it might be "too controversial"... Damn. Hopefully they'll find a way to pair them up and we'll have more slots for a remix! 

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The one issue I can see with it is that it might be "too controversial"... Damn. Hopefully they'll find a way to pair them up and we'll have more slots for a remix! 

They had 'FU' by Miley they can have this song! I'm all about them doing this song together now instead of 6 different segments with 6 different performers lol

Just listened to some struts songs since I’ve never heard of them...their songs explain why rock is a dead genre. There’s literally not one fierce song that is going to be played. This might as well be some music festival where Halsey and Shawn headline followed by a bunch of irrelevant acts. Also yes I’m liteeally going to complain about the music lineup till the day after the show it’s actually annoyed me that much how out of touch they are.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

This is a good time for the Lorena nay-sayers to leave this forum because Bellazon is a week away from becoming a Lorena Rae fansite and I am completely okay with that because #yasssqueen :rofl: We are (almost) all together in our love and hype over Lorena walking and that is a beautiful thing. In this household we love and protect Miss Rae ❤️

In my decade on this forum, the only time I recall seeing this level of hype was 2012 when Barbara made her debut. VS really needs to jump on the Lorena train and give her a contract ... Chooo chooo bitches, chooo chooo! 

Plus, she's also the most polarizing model on bz since Barbara.

17 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Just listened to some struts songs since I’ve never heard of them...their songs explain why rock is a dead genre. There’s literally not one fierce song that is going to be played. This might as well be some music festival where Halsey and Shawn headline followed by a bunch of irrelevant acts. Also yes I’m liteeally going to complain about the music lineup till the day after the show it’s actually annoyed me that much how out of touch they are.

Image result for awkward boy with cup gif

I completely disagree The Struts are so good. Their songs 'Primadona like me' and 'body talks' are both bangers that would do amazing not only as a part of the show, but even opening it. and Halsey with Without Me and if Rita & Bebe do 'Girls' it would be a really great lineup of performers (that would hopefully not outshine the models cause that's 100% the only reason to watch, not the performers but the music helps the segments)... I don't think they're that much out of touch. I would love to have remixes but VS is kind of over that and that's fine. What would be the lineup of performers if you could choose it?

Edit: I've never heard of The Struts until today either but that doesn't make them not good 

8 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Image result for awkward boy with cup gif

I completely disagree The Struts are so good. Their songs 'Primadona like me' and 'body talks' are both bangers that would do amazing not only as a part of the show, but even opening it. and Halsey with Without Me and if Rita & Bebe do 'Girls' it would be a really great lineup of performers (that would hopefully not outshine the models cause that's 100% the only reason to watch, not the performers but the music helps the segments)... I don't think they're that much out of touch. I would love to have remixes but VS is kind of over that and that's fine. What would be the lineup of performers if you could choose it?

Edit: I've never heard of The Struts until today either but that doesn't make them not good 

Their music and fashion is like a tribute act to glam rock legends presented as musical artistry. If I wanted to see that I’d just actually watch those actual legends. I didn’t find their music remotely good either. The fact that they were hired is enough reason for me to know they’re out of touch. Their latest video doesn’t even have 500,000 views...I bet they were an Ed choice. The rock music just makes the show feel less current. Harry last year was overall weird as fuck and ruined the show to me. 

I would have had Drake, Halsey, and Black Pink. Some other options to switch them out is Cardi B, Ariana, Dua Lipa. Relevant acts that make the show feel current with some fierce tracks for them to walk to.

the chain smokers  song they’re singing with Kelsey ballerina sounds like camp fire music...if anything it’s distracting in the fact that it doesn’t fit the show at all.

Halsey and Shawn are good choices.

bebe and Rita...not sure if they’re singing together or what but their song together flopped. Their individual songs are better, but I still wouldn’t have chosen them. 

I think this show will be as awkward and unsatisfactory musically as 2017, but we shall see. 

Duckie looks like out of this world. Little concerned about how her walk will translate to VSFS but hoping for the good.

I don't know much about Lorena, she's a pretty girl as far as I can see but I don't see anything special (yet). I'll wait to see her on the runaway.

As for Frida - just another pretty blonde. Don't get the appeal most of you here do. 

I'm mostly looking forward to Mayowa and Yasmin. :)

18 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Their music and fashion is like a tribute act to glam rock legends presented as musical artistry. If I wanted to see that I’d just actually watch those actual legends. I didn’t find their music remotely good either. The fact that they were hired is enough reason for me to know they’re out of touch. Their latest video doesn’t even have 500,000 views...I bet they were an Ed choice. The rock music just makes the show feel less current. Harry last year was overall weird as fuck and ruined the show to me. 

I would have had Drake, Halsey, and Black Pink. Some other options to switch them out is Cardi B, Ariana, Dua Lipa. Relevant acts that make the show feel current with some fierce tracks for them to walk to.

the chain smokers  song they’re singing with Kelsey ballerina sounds like camp fire music...if anything it’s distracting in the fact that it doesn’t fit the show at all.

Halsey and Shawn are good choices.

bebe and Rita...not sure if they’re singing together or what but their song together flopped. Their individual songs are better, but I still wouldn’t have chosen them. 

I think this show will be as awkward and unsatisfactory musically as 2017, but we shall see. 

I think The Struts are the best choice out of all the performers since we're not watching for the name performers. I think Dua lipa would fit Pink with 'blow your mind' but yeah the girls they have instead of her aren't so different from her really in terms of performers for the show it's all the same pop vibes..

Isn't black pink a pop group with way too many performers for a VSFS runway that should be focusing on the models?

Drake would've been great with his older songs IMO like You The Best or Shot For me or Teenage Fever, but not really the current stuff as much. But he's great and would be great if they did have him with one song that they'd choose that fits

I agree 2017 was a mess from the performers to the editing but I thought Miguel was SO amazing and fit the show SO well Porcelin Angels saved THAT. And if the runway was normal and not V shape, Miguel would've interacted with the models that much better (even tho it was great enough).

I do agree tho about Chainsmokers Kelsea Ballereni thing you said. But looks like there's gonna be a country segment so they needed something for it and in their mind performers bring in more viewers than remixes, even if not many 

i think it all comes down to editing and it will be an amazing show in general, but especially compared to 2017's absolute mess. And the lineup of models is amazing so it's gonna be great I think. (too bad no Sanne and Robyn)

36 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m waiting for Melie Tiacoh. She seems to be flying under the radar but she’s stunning. 

Reminds me of Jas in some pictures, but there’s something special about her imo. 

She's beautiful. I hope to see more of her.

1 hour ago, VSBODY said:

I think The Struts are the best choice out of all the performers since we're not watching for the name performers. I think Dua lipa would fit Pink with 'blow your mind' but yeah the girls they have instead of her aren't so different from her really in terms of performers for the show it's all the same pop vibes..

Isn't black pink a pop group with way too many performers for a VSFS runway that should be focusing on the models?

Drake would've been great with his older songs IMO like You The Best or Shot For me or Teenage Fever, but not really the current stuff as much. But he's great and would be great if they did have him with one song that they'd choose that fits

I agree 2017 was a mess from the performers to the editing but I thought Miguel was SO amazing and fit the show SO well Porcelin Angels saved THAT. And if the runway was normal and not V shape, Miguel would've interacted with the models that much better (even tho it was great enough).

I do agree tho about Chainsmokers Kelsea Ballereni thing you said. But looks like there's gonna be a country segment so they needed something for it and in their mind performers bring in more viewers than remixes, even if not many 

i think it all comes down to editing and it will be an amazing show in general, but especially compared to 2017's absolute mess. And the lineup of models is amazing so it's gonna be great I think. (too bad no Sanne and Robyn)

The purpose of the performers isn’t just to focus on the models though. People do watch for the names of the performers along side of the show. That’s literally why they are there. I don’t get that logic. It has never been a thing. Lol. And if that wasn’t the case there were better options for irrelevant people than the struts. I actually find that their music obnoxious anyway and you’re not gonna focus on the models much. I focused more on Harry shouting “IM HAVING YOUR BABY” than I did the models. 

The girls are different. Dua is popping and relevant and the others aren’t really on her level. Her music is also not similar at all. Idk about Rita, but Bebe and Dua both have their own sounds.

Drake has plenty of songs on his new album that could the show just fine and would make for a fierce segment or two. Those older songs are fine, but they’re old and dated. Drake’s current music represents today. I think his song Elevate would’ve been a bomb segment. 

I don’t see the problem with black pink performing. There’s only 4 members just like the struts and they don’t have back up dancers. They would be excellent for the PINK segment. 

There’s an English tartan segment, not necessarily country, but the song although camp fire-esque still has an electronic breakdown so it make no sense lmao 

I just don’t think you’re getting that the musical acts have a purpose more than just to get any performer and have them sing for the show.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m waiting for Melie Tiacoh. She seems to be flying under the radar but she’s stunning. 

Reminds me of Jas in some pictures, but there’s something special about her imo. 

I just looked at more of her pictures on IG and she's absolutely gorgeous. In her most recent one she reminds me of Joan. 

7 hours ago, dietregime said:

people keep missing the point that a lot of people just dont watch live tv anymore. im a student and i dont even own a tv but i will stream it, back in the day i would have found a way to watch it live... but in this era of course the LIVE TV ratings are gonna be low. if the ratings included streams/illegal streams then im sure it wouldnt even be that much of a drop.

You overestimate the power of on demand the figures are usually around 20% of live viewings but anyway agree to disagree