Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, naomi said:

Can someone recap all we know about the segments so far? The thread’s moving too fast.

Mary K x VS, Downtown Angels/Girls?, Glam Royal (British countryside one), Golden Angels or something, a sporty one, Pink and a 7th one I'm blanking on right now

1 minute ago, vsfsaddict said:

I DON´T BELIEVE ANYTHING. 7 segments? Royal Glam? I hope soo. 

The videos with the song are giving me life!! They´re amazing!

Behati called it Royal Glam in her interview with Sophia on insta live

Iesha posted that the first show will begin in 30 minutes on her insta stories 6 minutes ago.. but isn’t that way too early?

59 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I do think so. They want to push the veteran to the side and give the spotlight to the newest... Also will be really unfair to give closings to Adriana and Behati and then give Candice an opening.

I disagree. All three of them should have something since the fb, So and opening went to a NA. They ought to let the vets open and close segments, especially with one leaving.

Adriana is leaving ya'll they just don't want to say it right now. They want to wait closer to when the show airs, but I don't think people should be as skeptical as they are.