Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

I just read that and it made me mad. He said she has not right to privacy because she is a lingerie model outside VS, give me a break. 

Definitely not me either, ya girl is going to sleep because I have an important test first hour in the morning. I will sadly miss the meltdowns and tears. 

How can a grown ass man not know that taking such pictures of someone, public figure or not, is wrong? Far less publishing them? It's fucking gross. 

Good luck with your test! x

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

How can a grown ass man not know that taking such pictures of someone, public figure or not, is wrong? Far less publishing them? It's fucking gross. 

Good luck with your test! x

Some paps really believe that famous people are like zoo animals or something. 

Thank you so much!! I need it, lol.

12 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Credit to VSDiaries. This makes me FURIOUS. 

44760116_2166371050250028_4310273745496476372_n.jpg

This man is a douche canoe and deserves to be sued if he does publish them.  She is absolutely entitled to her privacy - regardless of what she does for a living. There are certain things that are off limits. Period. End if discussion.  I hope they never get published for her or ANY model who has that kind of problem. 

15 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Credit to VSDiaries. This makes me FURIOUS. 

44760116_2166371050250028_4310273745496476372_n.jpg

The weak argument "she's a lingerie model so she shouldn't be mad" is the same excuse use by the photographers and stylists that had been accused of harassment. Disgusting, it reflects what kind of person he is. 

Just now, Chessie said:

Some paps really believe that famous people are like zoo animals or something. 

Thank you so much!! I need it, lol.

You got this!!! Go to sleep now so you're fresh for your test!

Just now, heartwing said:

This man is a douche canoe and deserves to be sued if he does publish them.  She is absolutely entitled to her privacy - regardless of what she does for a living. There are certain things that are off limits. Period. End if discussion.  I hope they never get published for her or ANY model who has that kind of problem. 

He posted it on IG, but took it down a bit later. I fucking despise anyone who believes they have any right to take and post pictures of anyone through those situations. I hope his account is taken down for it. 

7 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

This is disgusting. I hope Martha posts about this and makes awereness about this situation. 

I could see her doing that.  She's more low key than some but she doesn't seem afraid to take something head on when she feels passionate about it. 

I lawl-ed at the word Derriere. This guy is trying too hard to sound educated.

Guys, I've been pulling all nighter trying to finish my work. Its 12:30 PM in the afternoon now and if the sparkly titty holder gets revealed at any point in time of your waking hour, could the few you please kindly spam the shit out of my IG inbox pretty please @medicenevs @Chessie @GlitterAndWings @Fashionsketcher ? I do not want to miss out on VS saltiest :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t think what this photographer did was illegal. Maybe it should be but at this point Martha wouldn’t have much chance of stopping him aside from shaming him. 

His argument was dumb. How many crotch shots are there of celebs getting out of vehicles. 

Type "Princess Kate dress wind" and see what ya get. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

I lawl-ed at the word Derriere. This guy is trying too hard to sound educated.

Guys, I've been pulling all nighter trying to finish my work. Its 12:30 PM in the afternoon now and if the sparkly titty holder gets revealed at any point in time of your waking hour, could the few you please kindly spam the shit out of my IG inbox pretty please @medicenevs @Chessie @GlitterAndWings @Fashionsketcher ? I do not want to miss out on VS saltiest :rofl: 

I'll do my best to message you right away, kiddo!

Going to bed with the thread on page 527...interesting to see where it'll be once I have time to get on here tomorrow morning...

NIGHT ALL!

EDIT: LOLOL and I would be the one to start page 528.

Edited by ticktock
add stuffz