Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

What?? :mellow:

long story short, halsey said in one of her tweets that the fact that hotels only cater shampoo for "normal hair" is racist

"I’ve been traveling for years now and it’s been so frustrating that the hotel toiletry industry entirely alienates people of color. I can’t use this perfumed watered down white people shampoo. Neither can 50% of ur customers. Annoying." (@halsey) 

this sparked up quite the debate. fun time to be on twitter

9 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Apparently the show is now called The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special? Oh gawd... 

Source?? Since they’re now moving to ABC, I’m not surprised at all...they have to make it a tad bit more “family friendly”....if that’s the case, I hope we get a Christmas themed segment again :wub6yh2cm:

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Source?? Since they’re now moving to ABC, I’m not surprised at all...they have to make it a tad bit more “family friendly”....if that’s the case, I hope we get a Christmas themed segment again :wub6yh2cm:

IMG_20181101_135120.thumb.jpg.a3890cf43109d6254121f655613ff886.jpg

4 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Where you at gurl @Bonjour Bianca ? We need your dose of common sense. 

giphy.gif

Oh shut up. I was wrong. I admit it. Happy now? Are you 12 years old? Or actually, that’s not fair to 12 year olds, are you 8? 

Like I said, I’m not scared of you nor your mean girl bully tatics. Nor anyone else.

I guess I am impressed that you’re 8 years old and can write in complete, complex sentences. 

Congrats to the 1 or 2 people who actually used their brains, didn’t submit to groupthink which is so prevalent on here and guessed correctly that the show was moving from CBS to ABC. 

Even though I was wrong I did make compelling points (which I’ll get to in a second) and I think I inspired people to think outside the box. Which is what is supposed to happen on a discussion forum - you know, where people discuss topics at hand and don’t act like mean, deranged sheeple. 

At this rate, I wonder if there is even a fantasy bra this year. Because per my earlier posts, at this rate, they might as well wait until taping day for a reveal. 

But then again that’s not fair to the angel who wears the bra to have to compete with fans clamoring for information about their favorite performers (especially with such a large lineup, there are a lot of fan bases) nor is it fair for the angel to have to compete for press since the press will be clamoring to cover Kendall and Gigi. 

If if I was the FB angel this year, I would not be happy because I’d miss out on my HBIC status, at least a significant part of it. In that case maybe Elsa should get if after all, lol!

1 minute ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Congrats to the 1 or 2 people who actually used their brains, didn’t submit to groupthink which is so prevalent on here and guessed correctly that the show was moving from CBS to ABC.

romee1.gif.6ebf5346cb22036a143121dbc49557a7.gif

5 minutes ago, Bonjour Bianca said:

Even though I was wrong I did make compelling points (which I’ll get to in a second) and I think I inspired people to think outside the box.

2AEF27E9-B916-4D00-B0CB-E577D75B082C.thumb.jpeg.8a619b8cf37ccf4102f3dd711f0df890.jpeg

We were arguing with you because your arguements were so laughably wrong everyone but you could see it but keep congratulating yourself I guess.  

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

2AEF27E9-B916-4D00-B0CB-E577D75B082C.thumb.jpeg.8a619b8cf37ccf4102f3dd711f0df890.jpeg

We were arguing with you because your arguements were so laughably wrong everyone but you could see it but keep congratulating yourself I guess.  

Oh shut up. My main argument was that with things being different this year, ruling out a FB reveal on GMA was premature. That’s it. Still having comprehension problems I see? Sad. 

Doubly sad if Elsa actually gets the FB - she’ll be the least noticed/cared about angel to get it ever. And that’ll be by design from VS themselves. That says something not good to me, I’ll just put that nicely. 

And lastly, if you want to talk crap, don’t be scared and write in small letters. I’m not. Say it with your chest. You all are so eager to talk crap but aren’t tough enough to write in a normal font. Lol! Triply sad!