Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Usually models grow on me over time or I can at least see why VS/other people like them but godamn it Sadie has got to be the most boring, least interesting woman I've ever seen anywhere near VS o.o it's just so so bad, the more I see her, the less I like her and the less I understand how the fuck she is a model, let alone book VS o.o 

I have to agree with this - even in pics she has always the same look / expressions /poses ... she’s quite limited by what we have seen so far - let’s see I hope she nails the show to prove us wrong tho :)

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm taking your word for this since you're so confident about Jo not getting the FB :rofl: 

I know who got it already, I've actually known for a while, I'm just waiting for these mofos to announce it so I can properly react to it :ninja: it's not Josephine tho. Which makes me think she could have gotten the opening, and considering her walk was trash last year then I'm hoping she'll open without wings or with small wings because girlfriend can't handle weight she looks like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame, she truly gives Quasimodo a run for his money. 

Josephine commented on her IG that she got two outfits and that one of them has a lot of color so I'm assuming she's walking the collab segment

4 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I just know Clauds and Pretty have a blast every year leaving the clues on the show threads and seeing than no one catch them. You sneaky bitches.:rofl:

At this point I could just say who got it and everyone woud be like "So THAT model didn't get it because Clauds said she did so let's rule out, this bitch trolls us every year"  :rofl: i think the las time we were able to say got it early on was 2012, after that it all became NDAs and lawsuit threats lolz

Just now, jay_hk said:

She also commented that Angels get 2 outfits (nothing we didn’t expect but now we know 100% sure)

She said she got two outfits, there's a chance someone else got three, unlikely but still, I wouldn't rule out Behati, Candice and Adriana getting three outfits since there's less vets this year. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

I just know Clauds and Pretty have a blast every year leaving the clues on the show threads and seeing than no one catch them. You sneaky bitches.:rofl:

I honestly wish we could say more, but there are people whos jobs are on the line. VS is being very hush hush this year, even with their own staff, and the only hints I've given is

I will take personal delight in the reveal, and that may or may not be because I like or dislike the model and more to do with how people will react or not react,

It's already done, and the model knows

... so HA. I've been good this year.

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Oh God please no. Josephine opening is even worse than her having the fb. Can we just have Adri opening again? It’s been a while now.

Girl better not do the kiss and point thing either (agree that would love to see Adriana opening)

At this point I could just say who got it and everyone woud be like "So THAT model didn't get it because Clauds said she did so let's rule out, this bitch trolls us every year"  :rofl: i think the las time we were able to say got it early on was 2012, after that it all became NDAs and lawsuit threats lolz

I will not lose my bet :rofl: #teamfuckingMartha4fbforever !!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I honestly wish we could say more, but there are people whos jobs are on the line. VS is being very hush hush this year, even with their own staff, and the only hints I've given is

I will take personal delight in the reveal, and that may or may not be because I like or dislike the model and more to do with how people will react or not react,

Do you guys know (or can tell us) if they are going to announce today at least ? My heart can’t handle all this 😂

@Clauds - Jo's walk isn't just bad when she's wearing something heavy, GF seems to be unable to walk in heels period. She's very hunchy when she walks. Rounded shoulders, seems a little wobbly, leans forward when she walks. Zero posture unless she forces herself to have it.

1055522994.png 1055523008.png 1055523044.png 1055523406.png 1055523430.png 1055523444.png 1055523466.png 1055523508.png

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Josephine could literally screw up everything and VS would still want to reward her with something next year.

Theyre trying to make another Candice, Im speaking on fame wise. Their logic is ’we gave everything to C and she blew up, it should work this time as well’.

Also, when did Candice even film with the SO team? Isn’t the SO the same fittings team? The damn thing is taken pictures of at the fittings, it isn’t a separated shoot.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

The two of you answered at the same time, the sound of my computer scared my baby brother. BURN THE SCARY WITCHES.

Some IG account already leaked who got it, and it actually is a pretty reliable one based on previous leaks they've done, I'm surpised people didn't take it as seriously, especially considering people did believe that Behati on October 24th bullshit :rofl:

3 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

Do you guys know (or can tell us) if they are going to announce today at least ? My heart can’t handle all this 😂

The bra was supposed to be announced last week I believe?? don't know what the hold up is. Other than that I don't know. Clauds would know more at this point.